• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

What Is Your #Hype Level Re: the Red Wings' 2017-18 Season?

Rate this topic

I will boycott this season. I will not spend 1 cent of my hard earned money to watch the Blashill crap on ice fiasco. I'm a long time Red Wing fan, was a fan right on through the Dead Wing era so I have seen the downs and the ups. I can live with losing (i don't like it) but it depends on how we lose. If we are competing hard, growing and learning i can deal with it as it is part of the learning process but to have practically an entire team take a step backwards 2 years in a row now and expecting it to get better is yet another bad decision for Holland. I have to pay for Centre Ice package to watch hockey where I live. I did last year and was completely bored by each game I watched and I didn't watch the rest because of that. Terrible contracts to hang on to mediocre players, poor moves when they do happen and the festering Jeff Blashill disaster setting back out young kids development will keep me out of wasting my time and money. This team as it is can be a play off team with a good coach. Jeff Blashill so far has shown zero signs of being able to improve this teams play.

BOYCOTT BLASHILL!

On 6/9/2017 at 7:59 AM, wings4thecup06 said:

I'm going with 3. I'm glad hockey will be back, and it'll be great watching the Wings again. But I don't remember being this down about the Wings in forever. I'm surprised at all the 10's around here, but good for you guys. I think we'll be out of the race by january. 

3 is for Jensen

hyped as usual for hockey to be back. It will be interesting to see how management resolves our many issues heading into the new season and building.

My hype meter is completely non-existant. I am merely Hoping that Larkin will show star quality and Mantha will blossom out. Would apply to AA as well if he somehow stays on.

That is All. I am sure something nice will happen but right now I can't see it.