• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

2017-18 Lines Thread

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Jensen has a conditioning issue.  His first 30 seconds are A-, but his next 30 seconds are D-.  If he can get to where he goes A for 30 seconds and then B- for 30 seconds, he'd be extremely valueable.  Something tells me his off ice activity isnt good enough.  His skillset is just fine.

Not sure where this is coming from? Something I've never noticed with him...

From what I've seen, the only problem with Jensen is that he gets ragdolled all over the place. He seems to be a pain magnet. You'd think he weighs 100 pounds.

Not sure that's even much of a problem, though. Just an observation.

He's a good third-pairing defenseman who might be able to do reasonably well on a second pairing and as a PP QB. Fantastic skater. RH shot. Good offensive instincts. Good PKer. I don't mind having him at all. Wouldn't lose any sleep if we lost him on waivers or whatever, but I like him.

Edited by Dabura

14 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Start watching more closely.  The first trip up and down the ice (first 30 seconds), he looks like a poor man's Burns.  The 2nd trip up and down the ice (second 30 seconds), he looks like a poor man's Lashoff.  If the other team gets a cycle going during his 2nd 30 seconds it's a goal or a penalty almost every time.  His stamina is just not where it needs to be in order to play goal line to goal line.  And that's his game.

I once thought this about Witkowski, because of the beard, the size, the right-handed shot, plays both forward and defense; but he's proven to be more of a chapter 11 Brent Burns.

3 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Start watching more closely.  The first trip up and down the ice (first 30 seconds), he looks like a poor man's Burns.  The 2nd trip up and down the ice (second 30 seconds), he looks like a poor man's Lashoff.  If the other team gets a cycle going during his 2nd 30 seconds it's a goal or a penalty almost every time.  His stamina is just not where it needs to be in order to play goal line to goal line.  And that's his game.

Not your best troll work. You can do better.