• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

11/28 GDT - Kings @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Carey Price is back from injury. Since returning, he's shut out Buffalo and held Columbus to one goal.

We play the Habs on Thursday and then again on Saturday. These days, a Wings-Habs game is an almost guaranteed 2 points for the Habs -- and they should be extra motivated because beating us twice will pretty much eliminate the gap in the standings between us and them, even if we win tonight.

So...gotta win tonight. Always gotta win, but this game is very gotta win.

Edited by Dabura

Thanks for posting, came on to put a generic one up. Busy season for me at work so i'm not getting home til late and unable to goof off as much on the job. 

I'm feeling a win tonight, Booth on the top line is interesting, he played well in his 2 goal game.

Calling a 5-1 W with Z getting back on the board with a pair of goals.

LGW!

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Carey Price is back from injury. Since returning, he's shut out Buffalo and held Columbus to one goal.

We play the Habs on Thursday and then again on Saturday. These days, a Wings-Habs game is an almost guaranteed 2 points for the Habs -- and they should be extra motivated because beating us twice will pretty much eliminate the gap in the standings between us and them, even if we win tonight.

So...gotta win tonight. Always gotta win, but this game is very gotta win.

Just checked the standings. I'd thought the Habs had 21 points, but they have 23. So...yeah.

End of 1st. Wings lead 1-0.

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Oh Helm, Helm, Helm.. 

Really?

Might've been the ice on that one. Looked like the puck got stuck.

The LCA ice has definitely been less than stellar through these first two months.