• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

A Friendly Reminder, Politics are PROHIBITED

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I don't know anything about Michigan politics at the moment, but this wig fellow has already made a cardinal campaign mistake.

You NEVER run a campaign centered on your first name. First names do not appear on the ballot on election day.

But to his credit, bad hair is totally in right now.

ohh... you know, we know who you talking about

2 hours ago, e_prime said:

My comment was going to be "He must go to the same carpeting place as Mr. I"  (RIP)

forgot to say,

Crappy rugs, another tradition that is...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw06wqpT6X6m4zQcVVOGB

apparently

4 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

*Netherlands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holland

Holland is a region and former province on the western coast of the Netherlands. The name Holland is also frequently used informally to refer to the whole of the country of the Netherlands. This usage is commonly accepted in other countries,[2] and sometimes employed by the Dutch themselves.[2] However, some in the Netherlands, particularly in other regions of the country, may find it undesirable[2] or misrepresentative.

FIGHT ME.

27 minutes ago, Dabura said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands

Holland is a region and former province on the western coast of the Netherlands. The name Holland is also frequently used informally to refer to the whole of the country of the Netherlands. This usage is commonly accepted in other countries,[2] and sometimes employed by the Dutch themselves.[2]However, some in the Netherlands, particularly in other regions of the country, may find it undesirable[2] or misrepresentative.

FIGHT ME.

c96.gif

Edited by NerveDamage

Started researching this Holland/Netherlands controversy on the YouTubes and I have come to a surprising conclusion:

Dutch accent = sexiest accent.

That being said, this is now a Doutzen Kroes thread.

Edited by Dabura

43 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Started researching this Holland/Netherlands controversy on the YouTubes and I have come to a surprising conclusion:

Dutch accent = sexiest accent.

That being said, this is now a Doutzen Kroes thread.

Doutzen Kroes kinda looks like Denise Richards

famosos_que_se_parecen_como_dos_gotas_de

Edited by NerveDamage

Oh good, no politics. I had to block someone I've known for years, on social media and my phone, because he wouldn't stop arguing with me about politics. I tell people we mostly just vote based on our jobs anyway, so it's pointless to argue about politics.