• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Canes Want Third Logo. Asking Fans To Tweet Them.

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, kylee said:

It’s a start! Now move back to Hartford 

Why? They average less than 6000 fans a game now. That's less than half the attendance of any the worst NHL teams.

7 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We're taking this whale

1ca619f2dffc3045.jpg

Never happen. Your Uber-Snowflake City would never allow it.

Seattle team sweater:

Related image

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

4 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Why? They average less than 6000 fans a game now. That's less than half the attendance of any the worst NHL teams.

Never happen. Your Uber-Snowflake City would never allow it.

Seattle team sweater:

Related image

Yeah I was kidding. Just goes to show that northern city does not equal hockey market 

On 9/27/2018 at 1:12 PM, krsmith17 said:

Such a sexy jersey. I own 7 NHL jerseys... All Red Wings. F*** every other team... But I want one of these so bad...

Lightweight. I own 30 Wings jerseys/sweaters (accumulated over 20+ years). All but a handful are variants of each other. It's amazing how many different Wings jerseys there are out there. I've even accidentally ordered duplicates not realizing that I already had it. I had 2 Datsyuk jerseys from the last Winter Classic until I a gave one to my GF so that we could match at Training Camp. (Cheesy, I know...whatever makes them happy, right?)

6 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Lightweight. I own 30 Wings jerseys/sweaters (accumulated over 20+ years). All but a handful are variants of each other. It's amazing how many different Wings jerseys there are out there. I've even accidentally ordered duplicates not realizing that I already had it. I had 2 Datsyuk jerseys from the last Winter Classic until I a gave one to my GF so that we could match at Training Camp. (Cheesy, I know...whatever makes them happy, right?)

Outta curiosity - do you happen to have any 'obscure' Wings jerseys ie Cheveldae, or Ysebaert?

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

If you're interested in getting them lettered/numbered - I sent a few to SportsK, and they did a great job.

https://www.sportsk.com/

I have too many LOL. Plus putting a player name on a jersey that isn't one the Wings actually use just seems weird to me. I would love a Larkin jersey for example, but putting his name and number on a baby blue Wings jersey just doesn't seem right.

At some point, I'll probably start a "Post your Wings Jersey" thread. I would be interested to see what the rest of you out there wear to support the team.

On 9/29/2018 at 7:32 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I have too many LOL. Plus putting a player name on a jersey that isn't one the Wings actually use just seems weird to me. I would love a Larkin jersey for example, but putting his name and number on a baby blue Wings jersey just doesn't seem right.

At some point, I'll probably start a "Post your Wings Jersey" thread. I would be interested to see what the rest of you out there wear to support the team.

Yzerman, Lidstrom, Larkin, and Konstantinov CCCP jersey

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs