• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/15 Sunday Funday GDT - Kings @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Good morning, WIngs Nation!   Wondering if Bernie gets the nod again tonight. I hope so, he's more than capable and the team seems to have great confidence when he's out there, saving them.  Everything looked better last night - the entire team was clicking, even sick Larkin.  Bowey did not cause a goal against.  All good signs.

LGRW!!

31 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Good morning, WIngs Nation!   Wondering if Bernie gets the nod again tonight. I hope so, he's more than capable and the team seems to have great confidence when he's out there, saving them.  Everything looked better last night - the entire team was clicking, even sick Larkin.  Bowey did not cause a goal against.  All good signs.

LGRW!!

Good morning, loo! I'm hungry for another win tonight. Hopefully Comrie doesn't have to face 45 shots tonight...

It's a pretty weak Kings team, after the workload last night, I would be surprised to see Bernier again. I'm going to expect to see Comrie, and hope the team plays better in front of him this game and he can get his confidence up a bit. I say if Bernier wants the start, for sure give it to him.

I should be here for the 2nd period. LGW!

Obviously I miss the Red Wings being a good team, but I also miss when they were a good team and we had a lot more people posting here as a result. The population dropped like a rock the last 3 seasons, I guess a lot of people only want to watch when they are winning. 

I'm sticking it out.

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

Obviously I miss the Red Wings being a good team, but I also miss when they were a good team and we had a lot more people posting here as a result. The population dropped like a rock the last 3 seasons, I guess a lot of people only want to watch when they are winning. 

I'm sticking it out.

I will be here, Paulie... I think people just have other interests and family and stuff.  I, on the other hand, am permanently obsessed with the Red Wings.  it does always seem odd to me that the most dedicated fans I know (personally) live nowhere near Detroit - but are extremely devoted.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Bowey to the bin.. that was a dumb penalty 

He is also very adept at handing opposing teams many opportunities... are we sure our current D are not actually counter-spies from some other teams?