• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/29 Wheeeeeeeeeee GDT - Red Wings @ Lightning - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

43 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Hi, Dabby... I respectfully submit that I still think the Wings can win.  Unicorns farts and rainbow cupcakes, all around.  :yahoo:

Actually, I just want to see them all smile and have my LGW buddies be happy tonight.  :)

What is this "happiness" you speak of? :plain: :lol:

Lineup.jpg

Wings looking for a Monkey-ectomy to get it off their back.... Keating is on fire tonight, pre-game... :crazy:

Stevie is in Europe scouting world juniors and Val is injured... apparently neither one was anxious to return to TB arena tonight.

Edited by puckloo39

16 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Wings looking for a Monkey-ectomy to get it off their back.... Keating is on fire tonight, pre-game... :crazy:

Stevie is in Europe scouting world juniors and Val is injured... apparently neither one was anxious to return to TB arena tonight.

If we win this game, I'm officially giving up on trying to make any sense of anything and everything.

Just now, Dabura said:

I miss Joakim Andersson; he was the glue that kept this team together.

Can't have too many generic Swedes, can we?  Who is going to be the hero here tonight, other than Bernier who will stop 50 shots on goal, win or lose?

5 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

not his forte?  I thought he was a fairly decent coach elsewhere.... Bernier was outstanding in the first

Buffalo's PP was, like, tops in the league under him. Though, I dunno if that was more to do with their PP guy, whose name I don't know. At any rate, that magic has definitely not followed him here to Detroit...

Bernier came to play tonight. Let's hope the rest of the team follows his lead.