• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Mantha might be done for the year - what now

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I must know now, were you called Bob as a kid?

Lol no. I just think it would be badass in this day n age and a funny name for a baby.

Imagine getting to kindergarten and there's all those kids with soft names like Blake, Cody, Dakota, Liam, etc... Then there's your kid: Bob

22 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Lol no. I just think it would be badass in this day n age and a funny name for a baby.

Imagine getting to kindergarten and there's all those kids with soft names like Blake, Cody, Dakota, Liam, etc... Then there's your kid: Bob

Every Bob I've ever known in person has either been a huge piece of s*** or an insufferable ****** canoe. 

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So guys who really know how to get ahead in life?

If by getting ahead in life you mean being old ass adults still trying to live their younger years partying in the clubs a few nights per week and nothing to show for it, then yes. 

Just now, marcaractac said:

If by getting ahead in life you mean being old ass adults still trying to live their younger years partying in the clubs a few nights per week and nothing to show for it, then yes. 

Ahhhhh, George Street on a Wednesday. 

5 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Idk the name Bob Wheelchairhero has gotten upper management written all over it if you ask me

5 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Ahhhhh, George Street on a Wednesday. 

Is Charlottetown like the NYC of PEI?

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Idk the name Bob Wheelchairhero has gotten upper management written all over it if you ask me

Is Charlottetown like the NYC of PEI?

In the sense that it's the biggest place in PEI? Sure. Outside of that, hell no.

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh Rochester? Yeah that city is awesome

To what? Scranton?

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

I was talking about multiple cities! I'd be road trippin all the time if I lived in that area.

CRLs fails to realize what a pain in the ass it is to get anywhere from Atlantic Canada. Especially Nfld. The thought of ONLY a six hour drive to Montreal is quite exciting. 

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

CRLs fails to realize what a pain in the ass it is to get anywhere from Atlantic Canada. Especially Nfld. The thought of ONLY a six hour drive to Montreal is quite exciting. 

If I wanna road trip, I have a 10 hour drive just to get off this ******* Island. Then I have a 14 hour ferry, then I've only made it to Nova Scotia. It's garbage. 

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

If I wanna road trip, I have a 10 hour drive just to get off this ******* Island. Then I have a 14 hour ferry, then I've only made it to Nova Scotia. It's garbage. 

I'm LOLing at this incredible misfortune

Did you know down here in the civilized world we have cars that don't even need gasoline anymore? If your Conestoga wagon can survive the trek I'll sell you these things called microwaves and cell phones. You can take them back to your desolate islands and trade them for shells or fish or whatever.

9 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

LOL It's true! ***.

You can always fly to NS. (for the same amount of money it would cost me to go to Dublin) 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

10 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm LOLing at this incredible misfortune

Did you know down here in the civilized world we have cars that don't even need gasoline anymore? If your Conestoga wagon can survive the trek I'll sell you these things called microwaves and cell phones. You can take them back to your desolate islands and trade them for shells or fish or whatever.

We can get those cars to me son. In fact, I plan to obtain one as my next vehicle once I run my current rig into the ground. 

9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

LOL It's true! ***.

You can always fly to NS. (for the same amount of money it would cost me to go to Dublin) 

I'm actually making the drive to NS in May for family s***. Then flying to Toronto from Halifax to get my city life fix.

11 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

LOL It's true! ***.

LGW meetup in Dublin this year

I'm worried that Dublin would be too similar to NFL for the newfie squad thou

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs