No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Mantha might be done for the year - what now

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Educated hockey minds are waking up to the Zadina apologists

One day you will beg our forgiveness

Pierre is a creep. I wonder what crop of 10 year old players he is stalking now in preparation for being "knowledgeable" for the draft in several years.

42 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

McGuire says Zadina is one-dimensional

It's like he reads my posts

I can't ******* believe you made me listen to this s***. I'll spare everyone the same fate.

McGuire says (with Ryan says in brackets):

- Zadina is still one-dimensional (I can't believe he hasn't totally rounded out his game yet at 20)

- said Olczyk was' taken aback' when he suggested Zadina would be a 25-30 goal scorer (the doooosh-wave here is tres surfable)

- said he's not the kind of player to defend a late lead (ya don't fukin say?)

- said he's a 'gunner' who can really shoot the puck both 5 on 5 and on the PP

in short? whoooooop deeee dooooooo!

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I can't ******* believe you made me listen to this s***. I'll spare everyone the same fate.

- Zadina is still one-dimensional (I can't believe he hasn't totally rounded out his game yet at 20)

- said Olczyk was' taken aback' when he suggested Zadina would be a 25-30 goal scorer (the ******-wave here is tres surfable)

Knock knock
> who's there?
Filip Zadina
> filip zadina who?
Filip Zadina has no fans because he was too busy putting crayons up his butt to ever stop and learn the high IQ sport of hockey
> *laughter and applause*

J5zTvfM.jpg

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Knock knock
> who's there?
Filip Zadina
> filip zadina who?
Filip Zadina has no fans because he was too busy putting crayons up his butt to ever stop and learn the high IQ sport of hockey

J5zTvfM.jpg

Hopefully McGuire's reading this too. Might take his insights to new heights. 

19 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

- said Olczyk was' taken aback' when he suggested Zadina would be a 25-30 goal scorer (the doooosh-wave here is tres surfable)

Never pay attention to a bald man

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's still discounting what Fabbri did before Zadina joined the team

Fabbri is the better player offensively per minute of even strength time. If you prefer the PP guy, fine. I prefer players who perform at even strength.

Fabbri's points per 60 during 5v5 is better than Zadina's though

I prefer the guy who does both, that ultimately adds up to more than the other guy doing both. I prefer the guy who produces more. 

I didn't say it wasn't discounting what he did before Zadina joined, I'm saying it's irrelevant to my point. 

Pierre Mcguire said during the game that Zadina was a potential "25-30 scorer, if he gets there." Surprise Pierre, he's literally on that pace already. Dude's just a hockey trivia wiz, I still think he's pretty stupid. 

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Fabbri is the better player offensively per minute of even strength time. If you prefer the PP guy, fine. I prefer players who perform at even strength.

Hey did you hear? PIERE FUKIN MCGUIRE says Zadina's a fukin GUNNER 5 ON 5. 

RIP your argument. 

3 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I didn't say it wasn't discounting what he did before Zadina joined, I'm saying it's irrelevant to my point.

What's that? Cherry picking stats?

4 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Pierre Mcguire said during the game that Zadina was a potential "25-30 scorer, if he gets there." Surprise Pierre, he's literally on that pace already. Dude's just a hockey trivia wiz, I still think he's pretty stupid. 

EquatorialFlickeringAfricanmolesnake-max

Pierre: LGW
The puck: Facts
The camera: You

5 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Hey did you hear? PIERE FUKIN MCGUIRE says Zadina's a fukin GUNNER 5 ON 5. 

RIP your argument. 

But not as good as Fabbri

Just now, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

considering my argument concerns recency, yes. I'm using the pertinent statistics.Your argument is lacking substance, you just keep pointing the finger at me lol. 

Meh your argument just morphed until you could get the stats to conform to it.

One minute it's blocked shots, take aways, and which player is better, now it's specifically offense in the last 26 games

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Meh your argument just morphed until you could get the stats to conform to it.

One minute it's blocked shots, take aways, and which player is better, now it's specifically offense in the last 26 games

It was actually this from the start, I was very clear about it. You can even read what your own post was about.

I mentioned those secondary stats once because I noticed them and found them interesting. I don't know why you're so focused on them.

36 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Knock knock
> who's there?
Filip Zadina
> filip zadina who?

J5zTvfM.jpg

Crayons, you say?

3 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

It was actually this from the start, I was very clear about it. You can even read what your own post was about.

I mentioned those secondary stats once because I noticed them and found them interesting. I don't know why you're so focused on them.

The discussion everyone's been having is: Is X player better than Y player this season

If you set out to prove Zadina scored more than Fabbri in the last 26 games, congrats I guess

Fabbri is still better at even strength than Zadina this season

You kno who's been downright awful the last 20 or so games, Mantha. Over the last 20 games Nielsen has scored more than him. Nielsen a better scorer confirmed.

9 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Crayons, you say?

He likes the thumb colored ones

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The discussion everyone's been having is: Is X player better than Y player this season

If you set out to prove Zadina scored more than Fabbri in the last 26 games, congrats I guess

You kno who's been downright awful the last 20 or so games, Mantha. Over the last 20 games Nielsen has scored more than him. Nielsen a better scorer confirmed.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:28 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

If we're talking about most talented player on the team (I take that to mean offensively) it goes:

1. Mantha

2. Bertuzzi

3. Fabbri

4. Larkin

21 hours ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Based on what? Zadina has been noticeably better offensively, is low key this team's best passer, and even without the eyeballs his stat line is better too.

this list for sure

alright. 

and I didn't set out to prove it, I just said it and you argued it. Thanks though, don't sound too upset about it jesus. 

1 minute ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

alright. 

and I didn't set out to prove it, I just said it and you argued it. Thanks though, don't sound too upset about it jesus. 

Funny, no where is 26 games mentioned there

No ones upset, you don't have to call on your lord and savior, we can keep this going if you like.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Funny, no where is 26 games mentioned there

No ones upset, you don't have to call on your lord and savior, we can keep this going if you like.

I mentioned that a post shortly after, I'm not going to go keep digging them up because you want to point fingers at me. Isn't that some of kind logical fallacy? I forget which one.

It doesn't matter anyway, his points per 60 is better if you include the entire season too (both st louis and red wings). Just not your fabled 5v5 tell all metric. Zadina has produced better this season. 

17 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm having a good time, but that's a subtle sprinkling of salt if I've ever seen it.

10 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I mentioned that a post shortly after, I'm not going to go keep digging them up because you want to point fingers at me. Isn't that some of kind logical fallacy? I forget which one.

Right, the parameters keep changing

It doesn't matter anyway, his points per 60 is better if you include the entire season too (both st louis and red wings). Just not your fabled 5v5 tell all metric. Zadina has produced better this season.

Now we're including STL stats? Do you want to include Griffins ones too?

I'm having a good time, but that's a subtle sprinkling of salt if I've ever seen it.

I mean if you want to take it that way I'll take the points

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Right, the parameters keep changing

Now we're including STL stats? Do you want to include Griffins ones too?

I mean if you want to take it that way I'll take the points

You're the one who keeps talking about their "season". I'm simply pointing out what I said extends beyond 26 games. 

I just realized you've been doing that other fallacy everyone loves to call each other out for around here. You've been straw-manning the crap out of my argument, and when I finally point out all the misinformation you just say "congrats I guess". I'm not going to bother to keep defending myself from it, It's pointless and irrelevant to the point I've reiterated multiple times. 

At the end of the day hating on Zadina is the trendy thing to do. It's an over-correction to the post draft hype after he didn't immediately become a superstar. But it's tiring, he's playing like one of our best players right now so just enjoy it while it lasts. 

2 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

You're the one who keeps talking about their "season". I'm simply pointing out what I said extends beyond 26 games. 

I just realized you've been doing that other fallacy everyone loves to call each other out for around here. You've been straw-manning the crap out of my argument, and when I finally point out all the misinformation you just say "congrats I guess". I'm not going to bother to keep defending myself from it, It's pointless and irrelevant to the point I've reiterated multiple times. 

At the end of the day hating on Zadina is the trendy thing to do. It's an over-correction to the post draft hype after he didn't immediately become a superstar. But it's tiring, he's playing like one of our best players right now so just enjoy it while it lasts. 

he's playing like Mantha?