• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

Zetterberg, Tatar

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Are they coming back this year?  I see them in the Let's go Wings logo at the top right of the page.  Thought they'd moved on.

We're holding out hope for Z. They say your 40s are really where your back is in the best shape of your life. 

21 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

WTF is up with this site?  Why can't we get Raymond, Larkin, and Seider in the banner?  That shouldn't take more than an hour to reconfigure.

Cuz that would equal the number of regulars who still post here. Not worth the effort I guess.

Zberg says Yzerman probably would have taken Raymond #1 overall

https://hockeysverige-se.translate.goog/2021/12/11/henrik-zetterberg-hyllar-lucas-raymond-smatt-sensationell?_x_tr_sl=sv&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US

Then he does things that other clubs might not do. I think, for example, there were many who raised their eyebrows when they took Seider (First round 2019). Now they probably understand that Seider was a pretty good dot. I also think he was pretty sure of Lucas. Lottery is lottery, but I think we would still have taken Lucas no matter when we had our first choice (2020). Stevie has a feel for his draft picks.

2 hours ago, brett said:

im sure when they make the finals someone will make one. i believe thats around the time we got those

Believe the last time the banner was updated was early 2016

Anyone ever notice Larkin's belly creeping over his shorts in the banner? Looks fat. Trade now.

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Healthy at any size you fat-phobe

Saw a screen shot of Howard sitting down into his desk chair to do a virtual interview from home recently. He hides it pretty well when he's sitting, but that awkward moment when he's half standing half sitting you can tell my boy has been cultivating even more mass since retirement.

Miss him everyday. 

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

Saw a screen shot of Howard sitting down into his desk chair to do a virtual interview from home recently. He hides it pretty well when he's sitting, but that awkward moment when he's half standing half sitting you can tell my boy has been cultivating even more mass since retirement.

Miss him everyday. 

I still laugh when I see Lindros.