• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The 91 of Ryans

New New Prospects Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

Happy to see that Crusade Hanas was traded to the Seattle Thunderbirds recently. It's his draft year and the Tbirds are very good. It would be cool if we can draft him and have two brother pairs going in Liam and Noah Dower-Nilsson and Cross and Crusade Hanas.

Atheist neck beards @kipwinger and @The 91 of Ryans please keep your sperging to a minimum. Hockey is for everyone. 

Im more excote about the third brother, Catholic Hanas.

23 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

who?

Not sure who he's talking about, but I think we still own the rights to G VanHarryPotterBurger and Alexander Kadeykin despite being drafted 300 years ago, because they never attempted to join the NHL, and if they ever do we have first dibs. It's a very technical dibs process gary implemented. Many lawyers and goys involved.

27 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Not sure who he's talking about, but I think we still own the rights to G VanHarryPotterBurger and Alexander Kadeykin despite being drafted 300 years ago, because they never attempted to join the NHL, and if they ever do we have first dibs. It's a very technical dibs process gary implemented. Many lawyers and goys involved.

Indeed I was talking about jvp.  I also wasn't aware we still had Kadeykin's rights

7 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

Indeed I was talking about jvp.  I also wasn't aware we still had Kadeykin's rights

yeah there were rumors that JVP was coming over when SY first returned, but nothing materialized. I used to work for a Swiss company and got to see him play a few times while I was over there. He's a very good goalie for the Swiss league, but he's probably a Brunner and is smart enough to realize this, thus he has no desire to come over here and get relegated to the AHL. I think that's what it comes down to for him. We will probably own his NHL rights until he retires fat and happy as a top NLA goalie.

On 10/22/2023 at 1:09 PM, bIueadams said:

yeah there were rumors that JVP was coming over when SY first returned, but nothing materialized. I used to work for a Swiss company and got to see him play a few times while I was over there. He's a very good goalie for the Swiss league, but he's probably a Brunner and is smart enough to realize this, thus he has no desire to come over here and get relegated to the AHL. I think that's what it comes down to for him. We will probably own his NHL rights until he retires fat and happy as a top NLA goalie.

Yzerplan doesnt include this guy.

Just now, bIueadams said:

So I didn't realize Riley Sawchuck and Mike Hutchinson got GR contracts out of those PTO's. So Lethemon got sent down to the Walleye. 

Get with the program.

Did you know Cossa has stopped 73 of the first 75 AHL shots he's faced?

9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Get with the program.

Did you know Cossa has stopped 73 of the first 75 AHL shots he's faced?

Acqktuallllleeeeyyyyy he's only stopped 119 of the first 136 AHL shots he's faced.

Boop beep boop *mathing*

That's an AHL save number thing of only 87.5%

Lethemon needs to rejoin that squad. Trust the yzerplan.

7 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Get with the program.

Did you know Cossa has stopped 73 of the first 75 AHL shots he's faced?

*72 of *76 - 0.947sv%

Still very impressive.

This team is firing right now with a s*** ton of high high end prospects coming. Everyone is super hyped about Kasper, Danielson, Edvinsso, ASP, but I don't think people realize how good Mazurs gonna be.

This team is fun to watch and its only up from here. If Cossa is the wall hes shown he can be this team is going to be unstoppable.

1 minute ago, bIueadams said:

Acqktuallllleeeeyyyyy he's only stopped 119 of the first 136 AHL shots he's faced.

Boop beep boop *mathing*

That's an AHL save number thing of only 87.5%

Lethemon needs to rejoin that squad. Trust the yzerplan.

Pffft last year doesn't count. 

3 minutes ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

*72 of *76 - 0.947sv%

Still very impressive.

This team is firing right now with a s*** ton of high high end prospects coming. Everyone is super hyped about Kasper, Danielson, Edvinsso, ASP, but I don't think people realize how good Mazurs gonna be.

This team is fun to watch and its only up from here. If Cossa is the wall hes shown he can be this team is going to be unstoppable.

I'm beginning to think this guy doesn't even exist anymore

52 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Pffft last year doesn't count. 

I'm beginning to think this guy doesn't even exist anymore

I'm beginning to think you're a literal N-word.... Nice gentlemen whom I enjoy discussing hockey with.