• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The 91 of Ryans

New New Prospects Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

Because he's staying over in Sweden until at least the prospect tournament in June or July.

He won't be coming over until their season ends in 2025 since he's staying in the SHL for another year.

That's dumb.

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Screenshot_20240614_081818_X.thumb.jpg.d472fda8de0b0f13aadc21b1fadb0acf.jpg

Edvinsson, Johansson, Mazur, and Berggren all come up.  That puts our prospect pool at:

Cossa, Augustine

ASP, Wallinder, Buium, Tuomisto, Gibson

Danielson, Kasper, Lombardi, Buchelnikov

We need a good draft here up front.  Larkin is the only guy in the entire organization with speed.  Time to start drafting some burners and developing them.

18 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Edvinsson, Johansson, Mazur, and Berggren all come up.  That puts our prospect pool at:

Cossa, Augustine

We need a good draft here up front.  Larkin is the only guy in the entire organization with speed.  Time to start drafting some burners and developing them.

Eiserman. The D will come.

1 hour ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Cossa, Augustine

Both Danielson and Kasper can fly, not sure where you’re getting “Larkin is the only guy with speed”.

2 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Cossa, Augustine

I'd rather have Kasper or Danielson than mazur

17 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I'd rather have Kasper or Danielson than mazur

Yah, problem is the GM and coach have to fight the talent vs eligibility/contract status battle.  Kasper and Danielson won't see more than 8/9 games this year in the NHL if they see any at all.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Both Danielson and Kasper can fly, not sure where you’re getting “Larkin is the only guy with speed”.

Dude, no.  Just no.  Danielson and Kasper are GOOD skaters.  Not great skaters.  Larkin is a great skater.  We need another great skater or 2.

1 minute ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Yah, problem is the GM and coach have to fight the talent vs eligibility/contract status battle.  Kasper and Danielson won't see more than 8/9 games this year in the NHL if they see any at all.

Plenty of room on the roster for Kasper. I suspect he stays up.

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Eiserman. The D will come.

This guy is another Filip Zadina.  I'm a hard pass on Eiserman.  Gotta get someone who creates.  We have nothing but "Finishers" and "Defensively Responsible Players" on this team.  That's our issue.  We need another burner that can go goal line to goal line and back the opponent's defenders off.  Larkin does this.  We need another one.

2 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Plenty of room on the roster for Kasper. I suspect he stays up.

I hope so.  I like that guy.

3 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

This guy is another Filip Zadina.  I'm a hard pass on Eiserman.  Gotta get someone who creates.  We have nothing but "Finishers" and "Defensively Responsible Players" on this team.  That's our issue.  We need another burner that can go goal line to goal line and back the opponent's defenders off.  Larkin does this.  We need another one.

We had one. His name was AA. He sucked.

2 hours ago, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

Im not convinced any of our D prospects our future top4s besides ASP. Wouldn't mind drafting more of those. 

Seider/Edvinsson right now.

ASP is a huge maybe as of today.  No reason to get excited about him until he shows what he can do on a NA rink in GR.  Right now, it's just ice capades over Sven land.  That doesn't always translate to Norris Nick.

3 hours ago, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

Im not convinced any of our D prospects our future top4s besides ASP. Wouldn't mind drafting more of those. 

Depending how the board shakes out I wouldnt hate Solberg. Could use a LH Seider lite. Still think this team should be swinging for the fences for offense in the 1st round though. Jiri jr would be a nice swing in that same mold in the 2nd/3rd round.