• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings3:16

Unrivaled: Wings/Avs documentary

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Great, another thing for Darren McCarty to get stoned and wack off thinking about. Yawn.

Ill watch it cause subject matter, but these docs usually end being forgetable. 

>did u hate the avs?

>yeah

Scene 

10 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Great, another thing for Darren McCarty to get stoned and wack off thinking about. Yawn.

Yeah, he's too hung up on this Lemieux thing.  Guy had a solid career and contributed to 4 Cup wins.  He doesn't need to constantly reminisce about this nonsense like that was his entire career.

21 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Yeah, he's too hung up on this Lemieux thing.  Guy had a solid career and contributed to 4 Cup wins.  He doesn't need to constantly reminisce about this nonsense like that was his entire career.

Yeah but its the sole reason hes a cult favorite. And he knows it. He plays it up to stay relevant. Its kinda pathetic at this point, but hey, i guess it works.

Without Lemieux hes a washed up version of Maltby without a post playing career drinking strohs on a bar stool in wyandotte.

3 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Yeah but its the sole reason hes a cult favorite. And he knows it. He plays it up to stay relevant. Its kinda pathetic at this point, but hey, i guess it works.

Without Lemieux hes a washed up version of Maltby without a post playing career drinking strohs on a bar stool in wyandotte.

i like guys like that

What a f*cking loser.  Lady’s talking about how sad she is to see Konstantinov pre-crash and McCarty says it’s “gonna f*ck”. I wish this dips*** had stayed in Calgary. 

Edited by kipwinger

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

What a f*cking loser.  Lady’s talking about how sad she is to see Konstantinov pre-crash and McCarty says it’s “gonna f*ck”. I wish this dips*** had stayed in Calgary. 

"Chilly willy"

Smash his head in with ball peen hammers