• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

Nate Danielson

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Looks to me a lot like a responsible, not lazy, more complete, version of AA. He loves to turn on the jets, carry the puck, deke and shoot. 

The disgraceful puds covering the draft for ESPN said he had skating issues. LOL. Like hire me instead. Srsly. 

Pronman had him ranked 7th in his final rankings and says his skill is above average (a concession he doesn’t make often) 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

The disgraceful puds covering the draft for ESPN said he had skating issues. LOL. Like hire me instead. Srsly. 

Pronman had him ranked 7th in his final rankings and says his skill is above average (a concession he doesn’t make often) 

Yeah wtf his skating is excellent

Hard to find defensive footage of him, but everyone is saying hes a defense first shutdown center.

Thats big if true, cause his offense looks very good. Likes to carry the puck in zone with speed. Not afraid to take a hit to make a play. Drives the net using a combo of speed and dekes. Likes to shoot. 

From my understanding that Brandon team he was on was awful and he literally had to do and be everything for them. On another team he probably scores more, but I think this expierence with Brandon is better. 

Also his personality seems to be xanax. So you know hes good. 

10 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Yeah wtf his skating is excellent

Hard to find defensive footage of him, but everyone is saying hes a defense first shutdown center.

Thats big if true, cause his offense looks very good. Likes to carry the puck in zone with speed. Not afraid to take a hit to make a play. Drives the net using a combo of speed and dekes. Likes to shoot. 

From my understanding that Brandon team he was on was awful and he literally had to do and be everything for them. On another team he probably scores more, but I think this expierence with Brandon is better. 

Also his personality seems to be xanax. So you know hes good.

He's our sleeper pick.

4 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Nate looks like a solid kid with wheels.  Pronman's top 11 are pretty accurate considering that along with the obvious six, he had:

7 - Danielson     

8 - Dvorsky

9 - But

10 - Simashev

11 - Leonard