• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

Ding Dong its Danny Sprong

Rate this topic

Race Car Driver Zach Demelo is alleging on instagram that Sprong grabbed him by the throat in a night club. Then after being seperated, snuck up on him later in the night and sprongwalled him. Sounds like assault/battery charges are coming. 

Sorry i dont know how to post insta crap

This is...not ideal. I'll be curious how the Wings handle it. It's bad press for sure. Almost every article I've read has "Red Wings' Daniel Sprong" at the tippy top. Then again, it happened in the offseason and outside of the hockey sphere, so maybe they'll conclude that it's a him-problem.

Personally I don't really care if he got into a scrap with another dude while they were obviously drunk, not the end of the world, but I can envision a scenario where the organization doesn't like it very much.

Scuffling over a chick? Grand Prix in Detroit? It was in June and it comes out now? if its a legal issue why are you putting it out there ? I think Jonas said he wanted players to stay in Detroit. See what happens when they do...LOL

Some replies on that thread are pretty funny ...

I dont think this is as bad as you folks make it out to be.

Buncha drunk R-slurs in a club talking s*** and fighting over girls. Demelo got Spronged on. It happens more than most think. 

Im excited to see what Sprong can do with this team. He was a high draft pick that disappointed, but then came into his own late with Seattle. 60 pts is impressive. He took a very low contract with Detroit based on his performance, and its sort of a prove it thing. If he can replicate it this will be a highly lucrative signing. And I really dont care how many race car drivers he punches in night clubs. 

Get Sprong-walled loser.

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

I dont think this is as bad as you folks make it out to be.

Buncha drunk R-slurs in a club talking s*** and fighting over girls. Demelo got Spronged on. It happens more than most think. 

Im excited to see what Sprong can do with this team. He was a high draft pick that disappointed, but then came into his own late with Seattle. 60 pts is impressive. He took a very low contract with Detroit based on his performance, and its sort of a prove it thing. If he can replicate it this will be a highly lucrative signing. And I really dont care how many race car drivers he punches in night clubs. 

Get Sprong-walled loser.

Is he Irish?  He can claim its herritage if so.  Total immunity.

8 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Is he Irish?  He can claim its herritage if so.  Total immunity.

Right? It's not drunken brawling - it's Irish dancing.

Just like how it's not blacking out and wandering off without saying goodbye - it's an Irish goodbye.

It's Saturday so tonight I'm gonna have a few wee pints and then do some Irish driving all around town.

16 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Right? It's not drunken brawling - it's Irish dancing.

Just like how it's not blacking out and wandering off without saying goodbye - it's an Irish goodbye.

It's Saturday so tonight I'm gonna have a few wee pints and then do some Irish driving all around town.

EXACTLY

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Whoopee doo. People get in bar fights. He didn't beat down a woman or child. He didn't r*p* anyone. This a huge "nothing burger."

If the Rapehawks can cover up a real crime, keep their names on The tainted Cup and get awarded Conor Bedard, Sprong will keep his job.

Big difference is that Yzerman is not Betman.  He has a one strike policy.