• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yszerwings

10/21 Wings - Sens

Rate this topic

Ok,  this is the game we have been waiting for.   This is the real test of our teams identity.  Both are sitting at 3-1.

Is it going to be a bloodbath of fighting and Ottawa becomes the new Colorado? 

Could this be a tone setting game for the season? 

Will someone put Tkachuk's face through the boards?

Glovers Gon Glove

The last time we played in OTT, our season went in the trash.  To me, this IS the most important team we play games against in our conference.  This is the team that we can measure ourselves against in all aspects of the game.  Theyre fast, big, and tough.  They have a great mix of youth and experience and a high skill level.  Great matchup.

20 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Glovers Gon Glove

The last time we played in OTT, our season went in the trash.  To me, this IS the most important team we play games against in our conference.  This is the team that we can measure ourselves against in all aspects of the game.  Theyre fast, big, and tough.  They have a great mix of youth and experience and a high skill level.  Great matchup.

Does Mo finally fight?

7 minutes ago, Yszerwings said:

This appears to be a perfect game for Ras and his line to dominate.  

Yup.  Our bottom 6 has to show up this game.  The focus needs to be Sprong, Rasmussen, Kostin, and Fischet getting Giroux and Tkachuck on tilt instead of Tkachuck getting The Glover riled up and then calling our whole team a bunch of p u s s i e s in fron of North America.  I hope Kostin smashes Tkachuck's nose into his skull.  Last 2 games had enough gloving from The Glover for an entire season.  Im not sure how much more the fans can take.

1 minute ago, bIueadams said:

Does Mo finally fight?

He would make me fall in love with him if he went after Tkqchuck and dropped the gloves first shift.  Mo's testicles need to drop at some point.  This would be a good time.

They are about average or below average in both weight and height compared to the rest of the league (we are heavier and they beat us by 2.1mm in average height). The only really experienced guys they have are Giroux and Hamonic. They rank second last in experience in the league counting combined games played. I don’t know who the tough guys are. Tkatchuk? Sounds russian. They’re bums and we should beat them. 

Edited by Akakabuto

3 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

They are about average or below average in both weight and height compared to the rest of the league. The only really experienced guys they have are Giroux and Hamonic. They rank second last in experience in the league counting combined games played. I don’t know who the tough guys are. Tkatchuk? Sounds russian. They’re bums and we should beat them. 

You conviced me.  I remember them absolutely manhandling us in back to back games last year.  And I mean embarrassing us completely.  Maybe it was an outlier.

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

You conviced me.  I remember them absolutely manhandling us in back to back games last year.  And I mean embarrassing us completely.  Maybe it was an outlier.

Thats on us. We shouldn’t be scared of these guys. They got good skilled young players though

3 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Ok, lets see what happens.  Im less nervous now tho.  thx!

Should be a good game. And you’re right, this is a team we should measure ourselves against.

Also; early game time. Yay!

8 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Wings depth once again will prevail.

5-3 Detroit. 

Sens fans OD on copium. 

Yo 91, am I the only one bothered by The Glover's antics?  I feel like I'm right about this issue, but cant tellif others feel the same way or not.  He's such a good player, so i get we dont want him getting 30 fighting majors.  But the gloving is annoying, is it not?

2 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I absofking lutely hated those two games.   

For me this is our chance not only at redemption, but also to let them know that DCat also enjoys putting the bisquit in the the basket for a real team.

Argh...... Stutzle.   What coulda been....wah

18 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

depends.  if they emasculate The Glover again, we have to.  If we just lose the game, then we can just be mad for a night.

Who is "the glover" I clearly missed something. 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

this ain’t happening

Idk i feel like the general opinion of this team is wayyyyy too high already, and some of yall are setting yourselves up for some serious dissapointment... just my 2 cents

36 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Idk i feel like the general opinion of this team is wayyyyy too high already, and some of yall are setting yourselves up for some serious dissapointment... just my 2 cents

Don't get me wrong. This team is going to loose lots of games I'm sure. And it'll prob be because of injuries and/or goaltending. I just don't see them getting "rocked" very often this year. Unless you just meant beat vs beat bad. 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Don't get me wrong. This team is going to loose lots of games I'm sure. And it'll prob be because of injuries and/or goaltending. I just don't see them getting "rocked" very often this year. Unless you just meant beat vs beat bad. 

Lol its going to be bc the roster isnt that good

16 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Ottawa is a fraud. The offensive numbers being put up by Stutzle, Tkachuk and Tarasenko aren't sustainable.

Im saving all these posts