• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

2024 TDL Thread

Rate this topic

Just now, kipwinger said:

Clearing cap space to sign RFAs in the summer.

yeah yeah and adding some Dman grit to the Griffs who;ve been getting pushed around a bit lately. 

why not wait until the offseason to move Kostin? 

Just now, AtlantaHotWings said:

Then Holl is going next for ?

I expect him to go late in the day. If Chad Ruhwedel has a market then so should Holl. But he'll be a last minute deal.

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

yeah yeah and adding some Dman grit to the Griffs who;ve been getting pushed around a bit lately. 

why not wait until the offseason to move Kostin? 

I dunno, maybe they just figured if there's a market for him now then why wait?

Yzerman certainly has his tire kicking boots on. And has evolved into 2012 Holland. This TDL should make you rethink all of UFA last summer. Fuqq.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

And you guys said Yzerman wasn't gonna make any moves. Fools, all of you.

If standing up to grab the remote is moves then im jesse owens

10 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

This is a good time to announce that I love Jon Berggren's game. I thought he shouldve been on the roster all year. And I have never even remotely suggested or entertained trading him. 

12 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

LOL

Kostin dealt to SJS for RADIM SIMEK!!!!!!!!!!! and a 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you guys bergy was getting called up 

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Everyone has sold out, gone corporate. Shameful.

We can absolutely acquire any two or even three impact players we want. We have all the assets and cap space a team could want. I think Devin Little is suggesting we don't want to spend assets to acquire players when we've got impact talent ready in the AHL. I sorta agree, except that we need a center and a RHD. Neither of those things apply to Berggren and Edvinsson.

Also, Devin Little is a bespectacled ferret.

Edited by kipwinger

At this point I'd acquire Johansen for a 5th round pick, play him for two weeks until Larkin is healthy and then waive him if necessary. We're not going to hold our playoff position steady with Joe Veleno as a top line center. We saw what that looked like in December.

Just now, kipwinger said:

We can absolutely acquire any two or even three impact players we want. We have all the assets and cap space a team could want. I think Devin Little is suggesting we don't want to spend assets to acquire players when we've got impact talent ready in the AHL. I sorta agree, except that we need a center and a RHD. Neither of those things apply to Berggren and Edvinsson.

I think someone needs to give Devin a wedgie.

> Presser begins
> Helene
> "Steve, would you say that standing pat is arguably, in a way, it could be seen as maybe the best move you could've made? There's a lot of depth in the system and the asking prices were very high. Some would say not acting was the best course of action, and you did that. So could you maybe speak on that?"
> "Well,

Just now, Dabura said:

> Presser begins
> Helene
> "Steve, would you say that standing pat is arguably, in a way, it could be seen as maybe the best move you could've made? There's a lot of depth in the system and the asking prices were very high. Some would say not acting was the best course of action, and you did that. So could you maybe speak on that?"
> "Well,

we didn't really want to part with our 2045 1st for Hanafin, or our 3rd for Jake Allen, or our 17th round pick for Jason Zucker. And I mean Guentzel cost Carolina a 1st if they win the cup. I don't wan to win the cup AND lose a 1st. Plus I would have had to give up Viro and McIsacc as well" 

we didn't really want to part with our 2045 1st for Hanafin, or our 3rd for Jake Allen, or our 17th round pick for Jason Zucker. And I mean Guentzel cost Carolina a 1st if they win the cup. I don't wan to win the cup AND lose a 1st. Plus I would have had to give up Viro and McIsacc as well"

> Next question
> Ansar
> "Hi Steve. Would you say that your decision to stand pat is an endorsement of the team? It feels like we've come a long way from, you know, the trade deadlines of the recent past, where you were looking more towards the future and trying to collect assets that could potentially turn into good NHLers down the road. So I was wondering if maybe you could speak on that."
> "Well,

15 minutes ago, Dabura said:

> Next question
> Ansar
> "Hi Steve. Would you say that your decision to stand pat is an endorsement of the team? It feels like we've come a long way from, you know, the trade deadlines of the recent past, where you were looking more towards the future and trying to collect assets that could potentially turn into good NHLers down the road. So I was wondering if maybe you could speak on that."
> "Well,

>Next question

>Art

>"Hi steve, you held on to your assets at the TDL, which begs the question, is this an endorsement of how well Brennan Ali has been playing in the USHL? I love how hes been playing, please invite me to smoke kush with u later, and its looking like he could maybe be the 14th or 15th forward for this wings teams very soon. 

Just now, Troy McClure said:

Philly traded Walker for a 1st. And has now replaced him with Erik Johnson for a 4th. I wouldve liked to do that kinda sheit. 

Like you would have liked to make our D even worse than it is now? 

what about for a 2nd or 3rd cuz the only current Wings D man getting you a 1st is probably Seider

Brother I wouldve sold completely. And i think standing pat is the dumbest thing u can do. Pick a road. Standing at indecision is how u truly die.

Just now, Dabura said:

YZERMAN: "Tick tick Doug. Tick tock..."

ARMSTRONG: "Leave me alone."

YZERMAN: "Only half an hour left Doug."

ARMSTRONG: "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

looks like another deadline of media ghouls making shiddd up for clicks. 

Vatrano, Dowd, Buchnevich, Chyrchun, Markstrom, Dumba. Going NOWHERE

10 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

>Next question

>Art

>"Hi steve, you held on to your assets at the TDL, which begs the question, is this an endorsement of how well Brennan Ali has been playing in the USHL? I love how hes been playing, please invite me to smoke kush with u later, and its looking like he could maybe be the 14th or 15th forward for this wings teams very soon. 

> Max
> "Hey Steve. Noticed the 411 on the upside was down. I'm thinking you panaramorized the inflection point of the hopscotch. Could lead to a lot of assists, potentially?"
> "That's a great question, Max.

1 minute ago, Troy McClure said:

Brother I wouldve sold completely. And i think standing pat is the dumbest thing u can do. Pick a road. Standing at indecision is how u truly die.

True, They do have another 17 or 18 years until Kasper is ready. 

1 minute ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

30 minutes to go in the day so guessing our moves are done ...unless there is buzzer beater...

Okay team you had minimal disruption lets get back into the saddle and win some games!

I say that like they read this forum.....

Oh they do