• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

Without Me Goal Horn

Rate this topic

I think it's pretty funny, and I don't mind it. My one problem (and this is true for other teams like Chicago as well) is that it's meant to troll the other team. We score a goal and rather than celebrate our team's accomplishment we're trying to be irritating instead. I kinda don't like that part of it. Why not "Detroit vs. Everybody" by Eminem instead? Like, make the point that our team did something good as opposed to "something bad happened to your team".

2 hours ago, Barrie said:

I just have to comment on the new goal horn with the end of Without Me. It's a sound a 7 year old would make when he or she is trying to annoy their older sibling.

I love it!

I do too!

Too bad I only heard it twice while at the game Thursday night...It's a semi-childish jab at the opponent while yet still a legit celebratory  chorus considering Eminem is a Detroit native.

Kid Rock, Iggy Pop, Alice Cooper (now in Az), Bob Seger, Stevie Wonder are others who call Detroit home...Not sure if there's any other line, or beat that rivals Eminem's "nah-nah-nah-nah-naaaaah"...

Maybe Iggy Pop's "Lust For Life" intro (extended version - wicked song - wicked movie 'Trainspotting')...

1 minute ago, Motor City Mullets said:

I do too!

Too bad I only heard it twice while at the game Thursday night...It's a semi-childish jab at the opponent while yet still a legit celebratory  chorus considering Eminem is a Detroit native.

Kid Rock, Iggy Pop, Alice Cooper (now in Az), Bob Seger, Stevie Wonder are others who call Detroit home...Not sure if there's any other line, or beat that rivals Eminem's "nah-nah-nah-nah-naaaaah"...

Maybe Iggy Pop's "Lust For Life" intro (extended version - wicked song - wicked movie 'Trainspotting')...

Yeah too bad you only heard it twice. I was able to hear it 6 times vs. Columbus, 5 goals and after the final horn sounded.

5 hours ago, Motor City Mullets said:

I do too!

You forgot the Nuge

On 11/14/2023 at 6:01 AM, LeftWinger said:

It's ok, but they need to get rid of the stupid DJ horn part if it. Plus, still hate the Woooo. In general their DJ and PA announcer suck. While we're at it, get rid of Don't Stop Believin' as well. It's time to move on to something better.

I agree with the Woo as well. 

Also the 1up sound from Mario when someone comes out of the box.

Basically quit copying things other arenas do, we are O6, we should be coming up w our own stuff that people want to copy. 

1 hour ago, Troy McClure said:

Ah yes. The rap group that frequently uses homophobic and anti-female language, liked by our local virture signaling supposed libtard. Wanna explain yourself @The 91 of Ryans?

I was just throwing F.Michael a bone cuz I like him. 

lol @ U and loser account#whatever here ready to pounce sounding like Mitch McConnel 

"get off my lawn with yer rap msic!!"

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I was just throwing F.Michael a bone cuz I like him. 

lol @ U and loser account#whatever here ready to pounce sounding like Mitch McConnel 

"get off my lawn with yer rap msic!!"

Like you have the balls to come on my lawn lol