• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Y19

1/17 GDT - Wings @ Panthers (7:00 PM EST)

Rate this topic

26 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Those of you that can get the Bally broadcast, count yourself lucky.  The TNT feed is literally the worst sports broadcast I've ever heard.  They're not even talking about the game.

Yeah. They don’t have their regular booth guys calling it. It’s Biz and the other intermission studio clowns just spitting nonsense while watching a feed Lol

TNT’s crew was supposed to cover the Sabres game tn but that game was cancelled. 

Gustav Forsling reminds me a lot of Anton Stralman. Stralman bounced around the league never really being appreciated, then SY gave him a great chance with Tampa and became awesome. Chicago basically wanted nothing to do with Forsling and now he's the same kinda steady solid two-dman for Florida. Great pickup by the Cats. Score less on us please Gustav.

5 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

why do they have to fk with espn+?  i like having the detroit feed.  bunch of regards running the nhl.

We are so spoiled with Ken and Mick it's unreal. Most all other broadcasts are trash by comparison.

We talked about the team going to poop when Lidstrom retires, but it's going to happen again when those two are gone. The level of talent is beyond replacement level.

Bissonette - Highly regarded meat head clown. Totally irrelevant career. But he's very honest and bullish, and has an ACTUAL sense of humor. Can see why he's well-liked. Respect what he's been able to accomplish post career. Star of the broadcast.

Liam Mchugh - Total hotel sexual corporate loser. Hope he takes a loose puck to the dome and dies... in the videogame NHL24.

Carter - Diversity hire for ratings. Never said an interesting thing. Yawn.

Lundqvist - Self obsessed, vain former superstar who enjoys playing dress up in Italian Suits. Completely brain dead on the broadcast with no real insights he's able to communicate with his total lack of charisma.

Good broadcast

Well literally every illegal stream I'm aware of just became MENS beach volleyball

So you guys are stuck with the wings and I will be enjoying myself tonight

Just now, kipwinger said:

Hit the post twice so far in the 3rd. Looking good right now.

Beleno looked good there.  This is a GREAT 4th line, btw.  Veleno has taken the step out of whipping boy potential into solid bottom 6er.  Love his improvement drive.

Chiarot and Petry SUCK.  PLEASE GET THEM THE HELL OUT OF DETROIT.  53 and 41 - no cycle.  3 and 2 - no cycle.  46 and 8 - constant cycle.