• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cruiser008

Detroit Pistons (and NBA) Playoff Thread

Rate this topic

Ben Wallace is showing how much of a Superstar he is, McDyess has been incredibile so far and how about Lindsay Hunter, he was hitting EVERYTHING tonight. I can't wait to see what happens when we go back to San Antonio and keep it rolling. Such a great effort tonight.

I'm speachless, 7 guys in double digits, we win by 31 AND set a new playoff record with only FOUR turnovers, this ladies and gentlemen, was a perfect game.

4 turnovers.. Steve Nash gets more turnovers per game then the whole Pistons team today. This is really unbelievable. I can't make one complaint about how the Pistons played, they never really did let up for even a minute to let the Spurs chip away at the lead. It just kept getting bigger and bigger. Everyone played great, and Ben is really playing better. No one realizes what's going on in his life now, and many wouldn't even be playing at all with his situation. The media will come up with a ton of excuses, even though the Spurs had no big injuries and the officiating was more or less even. No one thought that Detroit would win a game against the Spurs, or beat Miami, or some even, Indiana. Journalists were saying that Detroit had no bench. Well, Hunter and Dice sure proved that wrong tonight.

Wow I can't believe this game.. Let's hope that they bring this energy to the next 2-3 games.

I've never seen that look on Tim Duncan's face that I saw tonight. He and the Spurs looked heavily demoralized.

I have, when they went up 2-0 on the Lakers and the Lakers came back and DESTROYED them in the next 4 games. Deja vu? *knocks on wood*

4 turnovers.. Steve Nash gets more turnovers per game then the whole Pistons team today. This is really unbelievable. I can't make one complaint about how the Pistons played, they never really did let up for even a minute to let the Spurs chip away at the lead. It just kept getting bigger and bigger. Everyone played great, and Ben is really playing better. No one realizes what's going on in his life now, and many wouldn't even be playing at all with his situation. The media will come up with a ton of excuses, even though the Spurs had no big injuries and the officiating was more or less even. No one thought that Detroit would win a game against the Spurs, or beat Miami, or some even, Indiana. Journalists were saying that Detroit had no bench. Well, Hunter and Dice sure proved that wrong tonight.

Wow I can't believe this game.. Let's hope that they bring this energy to the next 2-3 games.

Very nicely said exclamation.gifthumbup.gif

HI DERE MY NAME IS DETROIT AND I HAVE A VICTIM COMPLEX

HI DERE MY NAME IS SAN ANTONIO AND I AM SCARED s***LESS

Serisouly though, where is Rampage now? Gowings go should be here posting if he appreciates a good game of basketball, or is he so embarassed after kissing S.A.s ass that he doesn't want to show up? I'm not trying to talk smack or say that the Pistons are gonna beat the s**t out of them next game (which they most likely will though) I'm just wondering why they can dish it out but they can't take it....

I have, when they went up 2-0 on the Lakers and the Lakers came back and DESTROYED them in the next 4 games. Deja vu? *knocks on wood*

God we can only hope! Holy "smoke'amoly, was that the same team as from Game 2 the other night? unsure.gif

I only wish Game 5 was Saturday instead - too much time for the Spurs to rest and put this one out of their heads...and for the Pistons to get rusty.

How the hell do you top that performance? Well, if anything, this has turned into a good *series*. smile.gif

I only wish Game 5 was Saturday instead - too much time for the Spurs to rest and put this one out of their heads...and for the Pistons to get rusty.

Nope, it's great for the Pistons, the Spurs will have the next few days to dwell over their misery while the Pistons can contiune to get more focused.

Any bets Rampage and Gowingsgo will be back now?

*EDIT* I don't think Detroit is going to win two in a row at S.A. To stand a chance they are going to have to play their best game ever in game 6 and then play even better in game 7...

Edited by dallas27

Any bets Rampage and Gowingsgo will be back now?

*EDIT* I don't think Detroit is going to win two in a row at S.A. To stand a chance they are going to have to play their best game ever in game 6 and then play even better in game 7...

yeah im sure they will be here to gloat again, anyway, wasn't a bad game, we played well. i know people will come and nitpick, but what it all boils down to is we lost, it doesn't matter how we lost, by 100 or by 1, it sucks just the same.

ehhh, they said the same thing in the Miami series, Detroit is the best team in basketball getting over adversity.