• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OssyRocks

Nabokov OR Aebischer

Rate this topic

Nabokov OR Aebisher, which will have a better season in 05-06?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a slam-dunk answer. Aebischer is over-rated. What has this guy ever done to even merit elite goalie status? He puts on a sweater that bears the same logo as Roy's last sweater, so he gets credit. This guy is not a legit NHL starter and I'm glad that the Avs haven't realized this yet.

Aebischer is over-rated. What has this guy ever done to even merit elite goalie status? He puts on a sweater that bears the same logo as Roy's last sweater, so he gets credit. This guy is not a legit NHL starter and I'm glad that the Avs haven't realized this yet.

I totally agree i have seen play a couple times this year and he is nothing special just an avarage goalie.

Well people as of Dec. 5, 2005

Goalie GP W L OTL SOL SO SP% GAA G A

D.Aebischer 19 11 6 0 0 1 .890 3.37 0 1

E.Nabakov 17 4 7 1 3 0 .871 3.17 0 0

In our league D. Aebischer has 24 points.

E. Nabakov has 11 points.

that's the funny thing about goaltending to me,...you never know from year to year who's goign to be dominate. Those very few who can remain top notch there whole careers are the true legends.

Well just wanted to bring this up again for ALL you people who thought Nabakov was better...

Here it is how it stood at the end of the season.

Goalie GP W L OTL SO SP% GAA G A

D.Aebischer 50 29 17 2 3 .899 3.09 0 3

E.Nabakov 45 16 19 7 1 .895 3.10 0 1

In our league D. Aebischer had 66 points. :siren::siren::siren: 3 assists

E. Nabakov had 41 points. :siren: 1 assist

i would have to say Nabokov without a question... it wouldn't even be remotely close

Dude this was a poll from last year...I have just been trying to state for the last year that most of you and the topic starter was dead wrong...It boils down to opinions, and mine just happened to be right...51 votes for Nabakov and 14 for Aibischer...and I picked Aebischer...