• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (BringDMacBack @ December 7, 2005 - 06:08PM)
you really are a moron. You may very well be the dumbest person I've ever run into on the internet and thats saying alot.

your gonna get banned for foaming at the mouth.
Open Your Mind, and close your damn mouth.
"It's called the American Dream Because you've got to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Derek Boogaard has allowed to live. - Johnny B

#22 fatcat6

fatcat6

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:04 PM

For the most part, J-Swift is right. The trade sounds to far fetched. We all have to keep in mind that Holland only has $1 million at the most to use if he wants to do "any" move. So getting rid of Legace and acquiring Kubina and Kasparaitis would put us way over the cap limit. So with the cap space that we have left, Kubina and Kasparaitis both are out of the question by a long shot. In general thoughts though, Kubina would look good in a Winged Wheel. Are for as Kasparaitis, I don't want him here. One, I'm not a big fan of him, and two, I think his good days are gone. He showed me much more talent in his early days in Pittsburgh. And when it comes to Rivers and Cleary, I'm sorry, but nobody is going to want to trade for Rivers, and only if a team is deperate to try something else, they might make a pitch for Cleary, but the return wouldn't be any better with what we get. You really need to think about the salary cap, because that is what is hurting the Wings from doing anything.