• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

i wish there were snow to hate. mark my words when I actually get to choose where I live it will be somewhere where there are four distinct seasons, and not where the four seasons are hot, still hot, not that cold, and warming up. i realize this makes me directly opposite from 95% of the population, but those people don't know what they're missing.

Tip:

Use extreme caution if you are doing laundry while watching hockey.

I was ironing some clothes while watching the game against the Panthers last night and when Schneider hit the post, I thought he scored initially and I raised my arms up, one holding the heated iron obviously, and I came extremely close bringing it back down burning my arm to a crisp. laugh.gif

my avator image won't change even though Ive chosen a differant image....hmmm. Removed it, had no image selected, picked a new image, yet now Im somehow back to the old one. Anyone know what would cause sucha thing?

Man Eric Clapton is awesome....

my avator image won't change even though Ive chosen a differant image....hmmm. Removed it, had no image selected, picked a new image, yet now Im somehow back to the old one. Anyone know what would cause sucha thing?

Man Eric Clapton is awesome....

obviously the server likes the old one better tongue.gif