Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

IPB Image

me and a pilot at an air show

IPB Image

my SR pic...well one of them.

IPB Image

my ex and I in Kings Point New York at the United States Merchant Marine Academy.

IPB Image

another one of my ex and I

IPB Image

and one more. I just cant show one uniform. lol.

Here's a few of me:

IPB Image

Playin' hockey at the Joe in the CCHA Media Game. We won something like 9-2...I had an assist.

IPB Image

Driving a mother f***ing nascar!

IPB Image

Tailgating before the Michigan/PSU game from a couple years ago.

IPB Image

Me and Harvick's car :thumbup::thumbup:

That senior picture was AMAZING. Seriously!! :clap::clap:

you must be talkin about mine. I planned for that pic for weeks, then when it was time for me to pick them out my mom said i couldnt have that one. I told her I didnt lug all that stuff to the studio to not get it. Compared to all the stuff i brought, that was like a quarter of it. My brother even put his GI Joe in it, if you look by the photo of Stevie there is mr. joe.

you must be talkin about mine. I planned for that pic for weeks, then when it was time for me to pick them out my mom said i couldnt have that one. I told her I didnt lug all that stuff to the studio to not get it. Compared to all the stuff i brought, that was like a quarter of it. My brother even put his GI Joe in it, if you look by the photo of Stevie there is mr. joe.

That's truly amazing. When I had mine done I never thought of that. Mine were more... traditional outside with flowers that matched my outfit haha. That really is a great idea though!

So, on my trip to Isle Royale last weekend, our ferry left late on our first day, so we couldn't hike as much as we wanted that day. We decided to make up the mileage the next day. This meant a 23 mile hike. It was the most physically and mentally taxing thing ever. This was me at the end of the hike, when I saw the sign post that told us we were at our campground.

IPB Image

MSU JJ - that pic is freaking HILARIOUS of you hugging that campground location marker ahahahahaha :)

OK it's time to let the cat out of the bag -

Here's a picture of my boyfriend EastLansingNative and I in San Francisco from last weekend

IPB Image

And us at the exploratorium - kissing in the kaleidoscope of mirrors (I thought it'd make a cool picture). I just love the reflections...its just cool

(don't worry it's PG lol)

IPB Image

yzerfan you always try to model pose when playing mini golf? hahahaha just messin

haha yeah

no, if you saw the whole pic its not as cool - my gf cropped it and made it black and white, wasnt nearly as sweet before hahah

MSU JJ - that pic is freaking HILARIOUS of you hugging that campground location marker ahahahahaha :)

Ha, thanks! It honestly shows how I felt when we finally got there! Your pics of you and your MSUfanman are cute too. :)

Here are a few pics from my b-day/tailgate weekend:

IPB Image

Me with my friend and her super cute puppy, Gus. (He's only 7 months old and he's huge!) I'm on the left.

IPB Image

Out at the bar later, me on left again.. And don't worry, that hand belongs to a friend. :)

Ha, thanks! It honestly shows how I felt when we finally got there! Your pics of you and your MSUfanman are cute too. :)

Here are a few pics from my b-day/tailgate weekend:

IPB Image

Me with my friend and her super cute puppy, Gus. (He's only 7 months old and he's huge!) I'm on the left.

IPB Image

Out at the bar later, me on left again.. And don't worry, that hand belongs to a friend. :)

Do you have any pictures that aren't tailgating or bdubs? ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I miss tailgating and the EL bdubs.