• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bluedevils_13

1/24 GDT: Nashville Predators at Red Wings

Rate this topic

McCabe's injury basically sealed the deal for another Lidstrom Norris I think, even though I think Nik would've beaten him anyway.

WAAAAYYYYY to early for that kind of assumption...

The season's just just over halfway done... Still alot of hockey left to play...

Eh, I don't think so. Lidstrom always plays better as the year goes on. McCabe was his biggest competition, now it's probably down to Vishnovsky and Redden and I think Nik can beat 'em both.

Edited by gobias

Good, solid period, but if I have to hear mickey and daniels talk about steve sullivan one more time... it is getting kind of annoying.  wink.gif

i dont remember them talking about him that much! blink.gif

Edited by Draper_Rocks#33

Ha, Schneids taking a faceoff.

Ha, that was great. Too bad he lost tongue.gif

QUOTE (Wings_Rule_1010 @ January 24, 2006 - 09:15PM)

Good, solid period, but if I have to hear mickey and daniels talk about steve sullivan one more time... it is getting kind of annoying.   

i dont remember them talking about him that much! 

Are you kidding blink.gif ? They have been talking about Sullivan...and that dude that always wins the face offs non-stop.

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

Guest Swimming with the Sharks
I'm loving the new Andreas Lilja. Anyone else seeing a new guy/player out there?

Yep, even stood up Kariya at the blue line. Never got onto the Lilja-bashing bandwagon, but defintely saw room for improvement. thumbup.gif

I'm loving the new Andreas Lilja. Anyone else seeing a new guy/player out there?

Manny has been very solid thus far. Keep it up!!

He made a solid play, on what could of been a break away for the Preds, to poke away the puck thumbup.gif

::::::EDIT:::::::

Grammar

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25