• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bluedevils_13

1/24 GDT: Nashville Predators at Red Wings

Rate this topic

Why would you dump and chase on the power play? Up a man, your puck possession should be dead on. If they could remember how to pass, dump and chase would be completely unnecessary.

You dump and chase to spread them out and because you can outnumber them on the boards, thus theoretically winning the puck back. Facing an aggressive PK like Nashville's, it's amazingly difficult to get a pass in because they crowd the blueline - either the pass will be broken up or you're going to end up offsides.

If they actually worked hard and skated for that puck, they should be able to keep control after the dump most of the time.

Guest DetroitBoy313

You know what this is f--kin ridiculous seriously.Is anyone enjoying this game?If this is how its going to be against these 2 teams then I hope to God they don't meet in the playoffs.This is boring ass hockey.I couldn't take a possible 7 games like this.Nobody wants to lose and they play soo damn tight.Nashville just seems soo desperate.

You know what this is f--kin ridiculous seriously.Is anyone enjoying this game?If this is how its going to be against these 2 teams then I hope to God they don't meet in the playoffs.This is boring ass hockey.I couldn't take a possible 7 games like this.Nobody wants to lose and they play soo damn tight.Nashville just seems soo desperate.

Part of the problem is that I think Nashville is surprised we're matching their speed. They need to pull some crap to stop a goal, as do we.

The other problem is the constant penalty calling on questionable penalties. No blood, no foul as far as I'm concerned, and that goes both ways. (Obviously you need to call some of this, I'm just exaggerating to make a point.) This would be a great game if they'd just let them play.