• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

UWO_Winger

Lang is Lazy and He Sucks

Rate this topic

I was hoping this thread was still active today.

Lang is lazy (scored two 3rd period goals last night, incl the winner) and he sucks (plays his best hockey when the stakes are the highest). Wow I wish everyone was lazy and sucked.

The haters will let this thread slip into page 2-5 land until Lang has a bad game then bring it back up. Thats just how they do it here at LGW.com. At least it appears our goalie bashing threads are a thing of the past....unless Hasek gets hurt (knock on wood)

The haters will let this thread slip into page 2-5 land until Lang has a bad game then bring it back up. Thats just how they do it here at LGW.com.

Exactly!

Off topic. Aside from when that guy skated around him and got a scoring chance, Lilja looked pretty good as well for not having played lately. Especially on the penalty kill bangin' people off the puck. Hell he even hit the post on a hard shot from the point!

Cheers!

esteef

Guest redwings#1

Did Lang make the team this year?

are you a wings fan?? Lang does what?? I see you are from london ontario canada.

I AM FROM CANADA ALSO..I THINK YOU SHOULD BE A LEAFS FAN...

LANGS SUCKS...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

I BET WHEN HE SCORED THOSE 2 GOALS HE WAS YOU #1..

LOOK BUDDY..I THINK YOU BUDDY MATS SUNDIN NEEDS YOU MORE THEN US TRUE WINGS FAN"S..

SO PACK YOUR BAGS AND MOVE TO TORONTO....

LANG SUCKS.... O.K BONE HEAD FROM LONDON...

2 ALL THE RED WING FANS...PEOPLE FROM CANADA ARE NOT ALL LIKE THIS BURN OUT...LANG SUCKS...WHAT EVER...

DETROIT RED WINGS #1 HASEK + OSGOOD = STANLEY CUP

are you a wings fan?? Lang does what?? I see you are from london ontario canada.

LOOK BUDDY..I THINK YOU BUDDY MATS SUNDIN NEEDS YOU MORE THEN US TRUE WINGS FAN"S..

2 ALL THE RED WING FANS...PEOPLE FROM CANADA ARE NOT ALL LIKE THIS BURN OUT...LANG SUCKS...WHAT EVER...

Haha.. I'm speechless. My post was a tongue-in-cheek reference to similar posts in the past.. particularly since he went a whole 4 games without scoring to start the season (read the sarcasm here). I didn't expect everyone to understand.. but the overreacts the other way are pretty pricelss as well.

Anyway.. I'll stop wasting your time with "CANADIAN BURN OUT" type talk.

As far as haters go.. I'm pretty soft. I let up on my hometown boy Willy when he continually coughed up costly goals to the Oilers last Spring.

Quite possibly the best first post ever.

This has been my take on Lang after seeing him on the ice with the Wings for a bit now.

Is he worth his price tag? Debatable, I don't think so, but I'd be glad to be proven wrong.

He's not a fast skater, that is frustrating at times, and sometimes it's noticable over other players how the puck just can't stay on his stick when needed to the most.

However, he quietly produces, not at a lighting-quick pace, but he gets the job done. He doesn't throw his weight around much but he's still hard to knock off the puck with his size. And he's produced both seasons in the playoffs so far, one of the very few people that have produced, unlike a lot of others on the roster.

I'm assuming this is his last year under contract here and at his age, I don't think he'll be back with the Wings after this season.

He's frustrating at times to watch but I'm glad he's been on the roster the last 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 seasons, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

The bad rap he gets on here at times is both annoying and humorous to me at the same time because he has produced when it has counted most.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I dont get how you "Wings Fans" can sit here and poast all sorts of s*** trashing on our players and then call yourself a fan, all of you who has ever seriously hated on a wing sucks

Because the wings are lazy and they suck simple as that :ph34r:

I mean we are no philadelphia but i think we are damn close... I think we should just call this season a wash and move to next season. :blink:

I told you all this thread needs to become a sticky. I mean, the guy sucks right?

He's effing clutch. Silence the doubters Lang.

Robert Lang's third-period goal broke a tie and lifted the Red Wings to a 2-1 win over the San Jose Sharks on Wednesday night.

I told you all this thread needs to become a sticky. I mean, the guy sucks right?

He's effing clutch. Silence the doubters Lang.

Robert Lang's third-period goal broke a tie and lifted the Red Wings to a 2-1 win over the San Jose Sharks on Wednesday night.

that wasn't lang that scored that goal... It was B. Muffin, now that guy is f'ing clucth. I heard he scored 3 natural hat tricks in a single game.

He may float a bit but he puts up good numbers when other guys aren't. We can thank him for a big part of the win last night. I don't think he's the problem with the team right now.

LOL, I just break down laughing everytime I see this thread surface onto the front page again. Way to suck last night Lang. First star?

DATS is lazy and he sucks! I really wish I hadn't bought that RSL jersey of his, no matter how cool it looks.

LoL@ Lang being first star last night!!! Now I've heard and see it all.

Let's throw a party, LANG SCORED A TIP!!!! Despite all the give aways, and bad passing he did.. and defensive liablility.

Schnieds and Dom are not even a factor in last nights game, I totally see your logic!

Yeah, I've heard those tip goals are only counting for half a goal this year. Good thing tipped goals were still worth a full goal in 2002, otherwise we'd have lost Game 3 of the SCF, who knows where it would have gone from there, and all summer we'd have been hearing "Igor is lazy and he sucks!"

Also, praising the contributions of Lang clearly means ignoring everyone else's. If I say, "Lang played a really good game," what I really mean is, "Schneider sucked."