• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

UWO_Winger

Lang is Lazy and He Sucks

Rate this topic

I dunno, but I am doing pretty well in the weekend picks :hehe:

and as far as Z being the best playoff performer last season, at least one person agrees with me.

Chris Osgood :

"He'll go through that in his career, and it might even be longer," Osgood said. "He's a great player and he's leading our team real good this year. He was our best player in the playoffs (last season) and that's more important than having a little drought early in the season.

"There's not a burden on him. He's not going to win by himself."

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...0326/1128/rss16

but as I said before... I'm am still a Badass Bob fan!

Awesome! The Lang is Lazy and He Sucks thread is back!

This should be pinned for all time simply because of nostalgia.

Heh, so even when he *probably* leaves this summer, we can still remember the good old days of Lang jokes. I like it! :P

Edited by Kp-Wings

Heh, so even when he *probably* leaves this summer, we can still remember the good old days of Lang jokes. I like it! :P

Note there was a half smile (because its funny) and a half frown on my face, since people conveniently bash him when he doesn't score, but then praise him when he saves a series (which he's done in both round 1 and 2).

What do we do with him. He seems to not hustle and he plays like he is small. Then all of a sudden he pulls off a game tying goal! I have mixed feelings about Lang. I wish he would lay someone out.

Ok I never really contributed to the lang is lazy and he sucks threads.

I just decided to stay out of it.

I always liked Lang, and was so excited when the wings got him.

Besides for his clutch goal to send it to OT vs the Sharks, I think Lang is pretty much washed up. He doesn't really do much for the wings team at all on the ice.

To keep him, or not to keep him, that is the question.

Players push for extra years on their contracts. This is that extra year. Lang was a deal earlier in his contract because he's not a deal now. Basic pro-player contract resolution.

LOL I love it KP!

Yes, finally people are realizing to root for Lang...I've only been saying it for 3 series now!

I can't WAIT till he saves us from the *scary* Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

Booya!

I can't WAIT till he saves us from the *scary* Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

Booya!

I wish that powers of prophecy were mine, because right now I'd love to call Lang's supercalalangerastic game tonight before the puck drops.

But I'm going to play it safe and call one lazy turnover (at least) and one non-lazy thread through the needle eye to a player of anyone's choice. Preferrably Dats. In the slot.

This thread was bumped to show Lang support for Game 3.

Yes, I read that earlier in one of your posts above. And I can guaran-damn-tee you that it will be a Lang ripping frenzy if he makes a bad turonver or the Wings lose over the next few games. He is arguably the ultimate scapegoat. This thread was better to be left dead in the water wherever the hell it was.

I think we should start calling him "Big Shot Bob"... Robert Horry isn't the only Robert who is invisible until the game/series is on the line anymore.

Inspired by my own nickname idea... I attempted my first sig. What do you guys think?

IPB Image