• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetter is Better

McGrattan to The Pens ?

Rate this topic

Well Pittsburgh will get someone soon to protect Crosby. Malone has done a good job, Crosby has done a good job defending himself, but it's simply not their jobs.

I don't see the Sens dealing McGratton. He is one of the best enforcers I've seen and he also has some offensive talent....

T-ruff are you kidding offensive talent and McGratton do not go togeather that is like saying Lilja is a good player that the wings need to keep. Wrong the pens do need a cop but not McGratton there are talks of laroque or todd fedork going to pitt at least those two can put the puck in the net. Fedork scored his 3rd goal this season and last time I checked McGratton had 2 assists in 40 games not good at all. Tough loss last night but every blue moon the worst team in the NHL beats one of the NHLs elites.

laraque has almost 30 points this season and is climbing his way out of the dog house, it will be a 2nd rounder or a prospect for him, i say get worrel rofl nothing says lay the ---- off my star like a 6.7 black guy, but is he retired im positive he is what a shame

Edited by Griffin

laraque has almost 30 points this season and is climbing his way out of the dog house, it will be a 2nd rounder or a prospect for him, i say get worrel rofl nothing says lay the ---- off my star like a 6.7 black guy, but is he retired im positive he is what a shame

Peter Worrel was the worst thing to happen to hockey. Why is it a shme he retired ? :crazy:

:blink:

If you really think Laraque can be had for a 3rd rounder you're delusional! The best fighter in the league with nearly 30 points to boot sure as hell will garner more than that lame pick.

T-ruff are you kidding offensive talent and McGratton do not go togeather that is like saying Lilja is a good player that the wings need to keep. Wrong the pens do need a cop but not McGratton there are talks of laroque or todd fedork going to pitt at least those two can put the puck in the net. Fedork scored his 3rd goal this season and last time I checked McGratton had 2 assists in 40 games not good at all. Tough loss last night but every blue moon the worst team in the NHL beats one of the NHLs elites.

... I'll go with the safe bet and laugh and nod my head as if I understood. :unsure:

If you really think Laraque can be had for a 3rd rounder you're delusional! The best fighter in the league with nearly 30 points to boot sure as hell will garner more than that lame pick.

well i can asure you that it won't be for 2 prospects