• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

GameDay Chat? How 'bout it?

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Has this been tried before? It seems that it'd be a whole lot less slow, and more involved. I know they do it on the big Pistons forum.

EDIT: Whoops, the end of the title got slashed; it ended with "on the GDT"

Edited by Crymson

Has this been tried before? It seems that it'd be a whole lot less slow, and more involved. I know they do it on the big Pistons forum.

EDIT: Whoops, the end of the title got slashed; it ended with "on the GDT"

I like that idea forsure

GDT's are a tradition ... even though Aflac isnt around lately with the Chat we couldnt have his kick ass intros ... Plus last year near the end of the season we had a chatroom up but it just wasn't the same

Guest Crymson

GDT's are a tradition ... even though Aflac isnt around lately with the Chat we couldnt have his kick ass intros ... Plus last year near the end of the season we had a chatroom up but it just wasn't the same

Aflac could still do his GDTs. The two would hardly be mutually exclusive.

Forgive me for being a noob, but whats a GDT?

Game day thread.

I really enjoy the GDT’s and I prefer them to a chat room. And plus the match threads can go for 100+ pages during the playoffs, you can’t beat that. :D

Not so much of a vote against a chat, as an endorsement of at least keeping a side GDT...

Those of us behind firewalls don't necessarily have access to chat rooms, as they are frequently blocked. Discussion boards however, are typically not, depending on the site.

Just so long as some of you keep updating the GDT faster than the Yahoo scoreboard, chat away!

The chatroom feature is currently offline for the time being. Everything concerning the new site is getting fasttracked over the next few weeks and there are new licenses that need to be purchased (latest forum software, chat support, etc.) and implimented very soon.

I prefer the GDT, but that's just me. The only issue with the GDT is the server stalling on us all the time -- usually just as something interesting happens to comment on, and by the time it comes back, who cares?? :P

I did the chat a couple of times, but some of the participants were so off-topic, I logged out and went back to the GDT.

Again, just my experience. I would try it again, if you all want to.