• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chelios4eva

2/14 GDT: @ Dallas Stars, 8:30pm

Rate this topic

Hey, Ethan Zahn! He used to be soccer coach at the other Jersey campus of the college I work at. (Yes, I know he won Survivor too :P)

Guh, another chance there and not much going on. We either can't hit the net...or we shoot it right into Smith's chest. Same ol', same ol'.

Tonight's Vezina candidate - Smith? <_<

Hey, Ethan Zahn! He used to be soccer coach at the other Jersey campus of the college I work at. (Yes, I know he won Survivor too :P)

Guh, another chance there and not much going on. We either can't hit the net...or we shoot it right into Smith's chest. Same ol', same ol'.

Maybe someone should tell them they are supposed to shoot where the goalie isn't...

yeah, his game is unrecognizable. He may have gotten lucky last year, I don't know. This year's edition doesn't seem to work very hard. He makes lazy passes and is a turnover machine. He makes poor decisions on the ice. He's a terrible, terrible player right now. Isn't physical, can't play defense, his shot has no accuracy and he doesn't even appear to be able to skate that well anymore, something he used to be able to do.

looks like "Cleary is lazy and he sucks"

I hope Babcock wakes them up in playoff. either this line has no chemistry and Babs is looking for Holland to make some trade here (which is quite reasonable if you ask me) or they are simply not playing up to their potential for some reason.

Tonight's Vezina candidate - Smith? <_<

It is the Vez :zzz: ina tonight. So far, neither one of the goalies has had more than one good save, maybe. That pad save by Ozzie was nice in the first couple of minutes. That's it. Smith is getting lots of looong shots he can see. One save where he had to be sharp, again, maybe.

The announcers just said that period was a draw. Yep.

LOL! "Williams fired it wide off the glass".

What's new. <_< He's pathetic, and yet he's out there on the PP.

I know, they've been putting him out there as the 2nd PP line. Once Z and Dats skate off, I just know they may as well let the guy out of the box.

And I don't know why they'd put him out there. Draper, sure; Lang, alright; Williams? That's just insane.

...ooh.. Rex on the interview. Apparently Rex sr. and Robert Lang's dad keep eachother company while grinding it out on the road.

Dallas is a team we should be pounding on. And yet even after the Philly game and everyone on every hockey show talking about how weak the Wings are, They STILL don't even start this game with any chip on their shoulder. Markov will hopefully pick up the hitting a little. C'mon boys!

Dallas is a team we should be pounding on. And yet even after the Philly game and everyone on every hockey show talking about how weak the Wings are, They STILL don't even start this game with any chip on their shoulder. Markov will hopefully pick up the hitting a little. C'mon boys!

They're not going to, I don't think. I was cruising through the other games waiting for the Wings to come on, and there was a Pred runnnig San Jose's captain, Marleau. Grier stood up for him. It was refreshing to see, to say the least.

I know, they've been putting him out there as the 2nd PP line. Once Z and Dats skate off, I just know they may as well let the guy out of the box.

And I don't know why they'd put him out there. Draper, sure; Lang, alright; Williams? That's just insane.

...ooh.. Rex on the interview. Apparently Rex sr. and Robert Lang's dad keep eachother company while grinding it out on the road.

Good call. :D:clap:

Wow HR....Z is on FSN talking about his dad and man....is he stylish...(Z, not his dad)

Oo La La ;)

*swoooooooooon*

Joran (Z's dad) is good looking too. But yeah, Hank is pretty damn stylin'. He has a clothing line which I have almost decided what I want to get from it...but the final decision is yet to be made. But Zata can be as stylish as he wants it's his tummy that sticks out that craaaaaaaacks me up!!! He's adorable. He kind of looks like Wallace and Gromit.

Now all he has to do is scoooooooore! Come on Z!