• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chelios4eva

2/14 GDT: @ Dallas Stars, 8:30pm

Rate this topic

nice save on that little rush, Oz. Hold the fort, so we can maybe get our average of 2 goals in the third.

After that embarrassment by Philly, I expected the Wings to come out a little more determined than this.

Well, at least Oz is doing better than MacDonald... Yeah, the lone goal in this game was a stinker, but some nice saves by Ozzie are keeping us in this one.

Happy Love Day!!! Especially to those (like me who don't have a special one....yet)

Got out of class early, grabbed Taco Bell, annow I can hang here where I truely want to be.

See ozzie back. Yeah! How's he doing?

Anything else good that I missed?

Me too, Loo, me too, but it doesn't seem like it right now. Maybe it's just me :unsure:

The Wings are coming up on what, their 60th game?

you know the dog days of summer? that part of the season is the dog days of the NHL.

You're in a safe playoff spot, it's late in the season, but there's still a fair number of games before the playoffs.

It's a grind right now.

Wouldn't surprise me. Maybe getting shutout will become a frequent occurrence now.

Its quite a few nails in the coffin when Dallas scores first. Theyve shut it down now as expected.

175 games without being shutout. Anyone wanna put money on 2 shutouts in, what? 4 games?

Well, at least Oz is doing better than MacDonald... Yeah, the lone goal in this game was a stinker, but some nice saves by Ozzie are keeping us in this one.

Oh, honey, I wouldn't even say Ozzie and Mac in the same breath. Ozzie looks determined, even if the rest of them are not there yet. Ozzie was out of position on the lone goal... but it happens, eh? He's doing well for having been out so long. This is a good game for him to work back in. I just wish the Wings would go the other way, and put some decent chances on Smith... cannot win with no goals.

Unless we're going on a scoreless, winless streak? Say it isn't so... :scared:

hmmm... when I wrote a prediction to this game, saying that it will be close and that Wings will lose it by a crappy goal let by Osbad his worshipers jumped all over me saying he's been winning tight battles before and we nevertheless will smoke the Stars...

Its quite a few nails in the coffin when Dallas scores first. Theyve shut it down now as expected.

175 games without being shutout. Anyone wanna put money on 2 shutouts in, what? 4 games?

I'd say it would be a nice wakeup call for this team...but after two disastrous West Coast swings and an embarrassing loss to the worst team in the league...I don't think there's any such thing as a wakeup call for them. <_<

Nice chance by Homer there. No dice.