• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cicada

Haseks argument with an Ice Girl

Rate this topic

People object to the basic disrespect implied in the 'joke.' It's totally fine to make borderline shots at humor, but usually it's self-deprecating or absurd, thus funny. Someone saying that they're being a gentleman by "allowing" someone to "finish" a sexual favor... isn't all that funny, or gentlemanly, for that matter. It kind of makes a body wonder, actually.

You just validated my entire joke! Of course its absurd to imply that its gentlemanly to "allow her to finish" Thats why its funny! Because its so absurd, hence its funny.

THIS IS A HOCKEY FORUM we talk about hockey, you know, the game on ice?... take your other antics to the penthouse forum

I don't see how talking about how Dom banged 5 chicks in the back of a Limo has anything to do with Hockey.

You just validated my entire joke! Of course its absurd to imply that its gentlemanly to "allow her to finish" Thats why its funny! Because its so absurd, hence its funny.

I don't see how talking about how Dom banged 5 chicks in the back of a Limo has anything to do with Hockey.

At least Dom is a goalie who plays hockey....Letting some girl suck you off, however, is not hockey related...

THE END

how about Hank huh? man he had a good game, he is really playing well lately...

I tend to take a subtle approach to it, but he's my favorite player! What does he have, 83 points in 5 games? Something like that. I heard he's being nominated to be Detroit's mayor and the new face of Faygo pop.

I tend to take a subtle approach to it, but he's my favorite player! What does he have, 83 points in 5 games? Something like that. I heard he's being nominated to be Detroit's mayor and the new face of Faygo pop.

he will look good on the pop now with his new pearly whites! yeah, i think the 83 points over the last 5 games is in the ballpark...

What's a Faybo pop? Is that what makes ordinary Sweds into magical goal scoring highlight-reel-machines?

he will look good on the pop now with his new pearly whites! yeah, i think the 83 points over the last 5 games is in the ballpark...

:lol:

What's a Faybo pop? Is that what makes ordinary Sweds into magical goal scoring highlight-reel-machines?

WHAT IS FAYGO POP?!?!? Only the bestest soda pop in the history of the world. It's named by color, not flavor! Example: Red pop is the best Faygo pop. Orange pop is a close second. If you get a chance, take a swig.

And thanks for the Demetri Martin special. I'm gonna watch it in bed tonight before I go to sleep.

WHAT IS FAYGO POP?!?!? Only the bestest soda pop in the history of the world. It's named by color, not flavor! Example: Red pop is the best Faygo pop. Orange pop is a close second. If you get a chance, take a swig.

And thanks for the Demetri Martin special. I'm gonna watch it in bed tonight before I go to sleep.

OH MY GOSH! HR.. Do you remember when they were sixty cents?

You just got points for this. By the way, Drake, take her advice. Faygo is the best! Every other company in the world fail at soda compared to Faygo.

no grape? i always liked the grape for some reason

ROCK n RYE!!! its soo good!

You just got points for this. By the way, Drake, take her advice. Faygo is the best! Every other company in the world fail at soda compared to Faygo.

:blush: I try.

no grape? i always liked the grape for some reason

Boooooo grape suuuuucks! :thumbdown::hehe:

oh come on, grape is so much better than orange, although i agree that red is best... :P

Ok at least we're agreed that red is the best. But I can't really make an accurate decision until I do a taste test. Ok...that's my project for tomorrow.

:blush: I try.

Boooooo grape suuuuucks! :thumbdown::hehe:

It kind of did. On that note though I'm sorry, but red was only a novelty second choice.

It's not like I haven't had my nights of it. It's not like I haven't loved it more than anything else - I have. But there's this point you arrive at where, like each person's evolution of taste in dating, you realize which ones are "good, but not great" and then what is the real deal and you want to keep with you forever.

Rabia, Rock'n'Rye is that real deal. :cool:

It kind of did. On that note though I'm sorry, but red was only a novelty second choice.

It's not like I haven't had my nights of it. It's not like I haven't loved it more than anything else - I have. But there's this point you arrive at where, like each person's evolution of taste in dating, you realize which ones are "good, but not great" and then what is the real deal and you want to keep with you forever.

Rabia, Rock'n'Rye is that real deal. :cool:

You've rocked my world. I'm going to have to buy one of each for the official "Fantastic Faygo Flavor" award.

60 Cents?!?! I can get them for 45!!!!

Gotta love Michigan!

Hey, I just call em like I see em. I'm sure she's a very nice girl and if I woke up and she was sucking me off, I'd be a gentleman and let her finish.

LOL

I can't be the only one who appreciates that one :lol:

Edited by Louisville