• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cicada

Haseks argument with an Ice Girl

Rate this topic

we have conveniently moved past that part and are now in a faygo debate...

Right...ok dude. Honestly, I'm doing a "Fantastic Faygo Flavor" competition. Who are the contestants?

Red, Orange, Grape, Rock'n'Rye, Moon Mist...what else?

Right...ok dude. Honestly, I'm doing a "Fantastic Faygo Flavor" competition. Who are the contestants?

isnt there a cream soda flavor?

wait wait i found the motherload...

Faygo

* Faygo Diet Chocolate Cream Pie

* Arctic Sun

* 60/40 (60% grapefruit, 40% lime)

* Dr. Faygo (Dr Pepper type)

* Faygo Black Cherry

* Faygo Black Cherry and Raspberry

* Faygo Rasberry Blueberry ( with MDX)

* Faygo Candy Apple (discontinued, Faygo's biggest marketing flop, although still available in some regions.)

* Faygo Chocolate Soda (discontinued)

* Faygo Club Soda

* Faygo Coconut Cream Pie

* Faygo Cola*

o Faygo Cherry Cola

* Faygo Vanilla Creme Soda

* Faygo Diet Frosh

* Faygo Fruit Punch

* Faygo Ginger Ale*

* Faygo Grape*

* Faygo Key Lime Pie*

* Faygo Kiwi Strawberry (non carbonated)

* Faygo Moon Mist* (Moon Mist is not a Mountain Dew type drink, despite what many people label it)

o Faygo Moon Mist Red

o Faygo Moon Mist Blue

* Faygo Morning Mist

* Faygo Orange*

* Faygo Peach

* Faygo Pineapple

* Faygo Pineapple Orange*

* Faygo Raspberry Blueberry*

* Faygo Diet Raspberry Creme

* Faygo Red Pop*

* Faygo Rock & Rye*

* Faygo Diet Rock & Rye

* Faygo Root Beer*

* Faygo Strawberry

* Faygo Tonic Water*

* Faygo Twist*

* Faygo red cherry

* Faygo Orange Chug

* Faygo Red pop w/ lemon

[edit] Ohana

* Kiwi Strawberry

* Lemon Iced Tea

* Lemonade

o Raspberry Lemonade

o Pom Pom Lemonade

* Punch

* also available in diet

Edited by rwfan007

UMMMM your only forgeting the greatest Faygo pop ever HR

CREAM SODA?!?! :siren:

for shame

UMMMM your only forgeting the greatest Faygo pop ever HR

CREAM SODA?!?! :siren:

for shame

I'm so embarassed :blush:

Ok that list is uber fantastic rwfan007!!! I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm gonna cleanse my palate with Crazy Bread in between swigs.

Yeah theres a disgusting Faygo creme soda

Rock n Rye is the only Faygo pop thats worth a damn!

Disgusting? Are you people human? Do you have a pulse? It's only the most underated pop ever.

It's like the Henrik Zetterberg of pop :D

Edited by Louisville

I'm so embarassed :blush:

Ok that list is uber fantastic rwfan007!!! I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm gonna cleanse my palate with Crazy Bread in between swigs.

This list is sick! If only we had a LGW: Gathering of Badasses, we could have a very good testing of all the faygo flavors between everyone who'd attend.

I ate some Little Caesar's earlier and I just feel.. nauseous... thinking of that much pop and anything pizza-related. Here's my predictions for your taste test tomorrow HR (Recruit your friends! They must come down memory lane too)--

#1 Rock & Rye

#2 Red

#3 Moon Mist/Creme Soda

#5 Fruit Punch

#6 Orange

#7 Grape

I wasn't that impressed with him either when we met him at Staples on the 6th of January..

Oh well, I don't care - win us another cup!

One of Dom's pick up lines for the ladies:

"Hey baby, how you doing... You see me flop around and flex when I am in goal, you should see me in bed"

:lol:

Edited by Rivalred

:lol:

WHAT IS FAYGO POP?!?!? Only the bestest soda pop in the history of the world. It's named by color, not flavor! Example: Red pop is the best Faygo pop. Orange pop is a close second. If you get a chance, take a swig.

And thanks for the Demetri Martin special. I'm gonna watch it in bed tonight before I go to sleep.

No problem :D I've got to get my hands on this Faygo you speak of...

Local product, mind you. Drake, you're SOL unless you're willing to make a trip down the St. Lawrence. :P

I'll start making my birchbark canoe after my lab tomorrow!

Guest LivingtheDream

I haven’t heard of an argument. I think it is just Hasek staying put in his crease and making the ice girls work around him. Heres a pic from the game against the Islanders on Jan. 30.

Kinda funny how he is ignoring her

IPB Image

Come on guys, back on topic! :-) Someone tell me, just how the heck do they get those nylon things over their skates?

Come on guys, back on topic! :-) Someone tell me, just how the heck do they get those nylon things over their skates?

They actually come the size of garbage bags...You put them on and use a hair dryer....Shrink Nylons!!!

Guest LivingtheDream

They actually come the size of garbage bags...You put them on and use a hair dryer....Shrink Nylons!!!

What an amazing world of technological wonders we live in! :-)

I should probably warn everyone to get back on topic. Instead, I'd just like to say that Faygo rules! I'm a fan of several flavors, but Redpop is my #1 choice. I also like Rock & Rye a lot. When I was a little kid, my grandma used to drink Frosh. That's the green one, available only in diet.

Faygo was actually started in Detroit by a family owned bakery. They made the flavors to match the different kinds of icing they made for their cakes. Faygo is responsible for coining the expression "pop" that those of us from Michigan use to describe soda.

I should probably warn everyone to get back on topic. Instead, I'd just like to say that Faygo rules! I'm a fan of several flavors, but Redpop is my #1 choice. I also like Rock & Rye a lot. When I was a little kid, my grandma used to drink Frosh. That's the green one, available only in diet.

Faygo was actually started in Detroit by a family owned bakery. They made the flavors to match the different kinds of icing they made for their cakes. Faygo is responsible for coining the expression "pop" that those of us from Michigan use to describe soda.

:wub:

You're my favorite Mod...

It's awesome. I remember in my senior year of high school heading down to St. Louis for a hockey tournament, we got there and were talking with this cheerleading squad that was staying at our hotel, they were like "Pop? It's soda!" and we're like... ".. yeah, you girls are blooming mad." ;)