• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cicada

Haseks argument with an Ice Girl

Rate this topic

The verdict is in...

So what did I do today? A Faygo taste testing! That's right. My dad was like, whaaaat are you doing with so many bottles of pop? I was like, dad you wouldn't understand...now please get me ten small glasses. After much deliberation here's my top 5...

#1: There's a tie for (Blue) Moon Mist and Rock'n'Rye (This is the first time I have ever had Rock'n'Rye and I must say, I fell in love :wub:)

#2: Red Pop

#3: Orange Pop

#4: Pineapple

#5: Giner Ale

I know some people said Creme Soda is good too but I didn't really like it. In all fairness though I'm not a fan of any creme sodas.

Anyway, now I have oodles of Faygo pop at home. Maybe I should try mixing...

Wow... interesting. Everyone here in the Maritimes (the provinces east of Quebec) calls it pop. I've never heard Ontario people say soda either... so the Faygo naming effect is quiet wide reaching!

Yup, us Canucks call it pop, in the US its called a soda. Very different cultures I guess??? :P

I gotta try some of this Faygo(?) pop, sounds pretty amazing!

Yup, us Canucks call it pop, in the US its called a soda. Very different cultures I guess??? :P

I gotta try some of this Faygo(?) pop, sounds pretty amazing!

Not so fast. It depends where you live in the US. Its always been pop to me...soda sounds like a term from the 50's.

I haven’t heard of an argument. I think it is just Hasek staying put in his crease and making the ice girls work around him. Heres a pic from the game against the Islanders on Jan. 30.

Kinda funny how he is ignoring her

IPB Image

I'm impressed that Hasek was able to stay on his feet with someone brushing so close to him.

IPB Image

He stays in his net during intermission, but won't stay in his net for most of the game.

Islanders have some great ice girls. I went to a pre-season game Devils vs. Islanders at the Sound Tigers Arena, and watching them come out next to Brodeur made me laugh. My mind would always drift back to the time when he cheated on his wife. :lol:

I'm just gonna throw this out there.

that's great! thanks!

you can sort of the see the effect of it radiating from Michigan outwards. Definitely something you see all over the mid-west. I forgot about calling all soft drinks "coke" in the south.

you can sort of the see the effect of it radiating from Michigan outwards. Definitely something you see all over the mid-west. I forgot about calling all soft drinks "coke" in the south.

I usually hear it called soda instead of coke down here, even when ordering a drink.

My girlfriend is from Tennessee, and there if you want a pop, you order a coke and they ask you what kind you want. I still call it pop, and say "you guys" instead of "y'all."

I usually hear it called soda instead of coke down here, even when ordering a drink.

My girlfriend is from Tennessee, and there if you want a pop, you order a coke and they ask you what kind you want. I still call it pop, and say "you guys" instead of "y'all."

Someone needs to save the world down there, thank you for being that person.

"I'd like a coke." "What kind?" "Cherry Pepsi." "One twenty, there you go."