• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cicada

Haseks argument with an Ice Girl

Rate this topic

I obviously don't know what Dom thinks, and didn't say I did. I said I "guess" That means I don't know for sure, 'cause I am guessing, see? His body language sure says "get lost". :lol:

I just thought someone ought to point out that the entire thread is imaginary, as far as I know. I am fairly certain if Hasek ever even thought about saying "boo" to one of these chicas, it would probably be front page news on sports pages across the US and Canada, don't you? Therefore, the topic of the thread didn't happen, to the best of my knowledge.

Of course, I don't see the slush-shovelling activities during TV breaks, since I see commercials. I have seen Hasek do the stone-goalie, parked in his crease, in person, in Dallas.

Not sure what they do in Detroit, but if they install cheerleaders, like the Canes, I will be very disappointed. Does Motown really have to worry about getting fans to show up at games? I thought every single one was sold out? :unsure:

To me his body language says he's using every once of stength he has not to glance at their... skirt.

The Wings used the Score-o girls back in the mid to late 80s when they had trouble selling tickets to games.

and as I said before, I'm guessing he stays there because he doesn't want anyone scraping the shavings out of his crease.

Guest Crymson

He's probably more than twice their age.

Your right, another good reason to talk to them.

He's also married with children, and highly professional.

I haven’t heard of an argument. I think it is just Hasek staying put in his crease and making the ice girls work around him. Heres a pic from the game against the Islanders on Jan. 30.

Kinda funny how he is ignoring her

IPB Image

LOL I LOVE THAT PIC :lol:

If I was Hasek in that pic id be using my stick to lift up the back of her skirt to check out the rear end. :lol:

LMAO!!! :lol: While Hasek isn't looking, there appears to be a few people in the crowd enjoying them.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

why is everyone looking at the scoreboard?

Probably because neither of those girls are what one would call precisely attractive. And the fans are probably looking at the scoreboard for the same reason Dom's looking at the scoreboard. Because what's up there is far more stimulating than what's on the ice at that particular moment.

And regarding gcom's comment about Dom with "5 girls in a Limo" back in 2002.....???

<shudder>

I guess it pays to be a great goaltender and future HHOF, because I think it's safe to say that it's certainly not Dom's looks that make the girlies swoon.

<shudder AGAIN>

He's also married with children, and highly professional.

:lol::rolleyes: He could care less about the wife and kids...like I said on the last page, 5 girls at once in a limo. I watched them get in. 5 drunk bimbo's and one Hasek. The vehicle started shaking and it wasn't too hard to hear the pleasured moanings of the girls...some guy then rushes up with a roll of paper towels...he knows how to have a good time...don't kid yourself...but hey, I got another picture with the Cup that night...he was too busy with the girls so the security guys were pretty easygoing about everything. Gotta love Birmingham...

Obviously muuuuuuuch pickier than the 5 girls gcom saw in Dom's limo back in '02....

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

9's and 10's...all 5 of them...they all come marching out of The Corner Bar all over him...they're wearing what you might call dresses but they didn't cover up much...typical slutty, Birmingham type...boobs practically hanging out...oh yeah, he was a real ******* to me as well and I didn't pull even a semblance of any dumb fan s***. I just around the right place and it's always the right time for something crazy to be going down. So, atleast in my book, he may be a good goalie, but he's by far the most pretentious and overtly sleezy celebrity/athlete I've met and I've met a whole slew of them.

I wasn't that impressed with him either when we met him at Staples on the 6th of January..

Oh well, I don't care - win us another cup!

goalies are a flaky bunch so it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't have the greatest attitude with fans, i haven't met to many goalies who are, maybe i'm wrong on this and if i am please tell me, but i've heard alot of fans talk about how all the big name goalies are jerks, Brodeur, Roy, eddie the nutjob (at least he used to be a money goalie). I guess if had to stop someone from shooting a black rubber disk going 100 miles and hour i'd be cranky too.

True, but it's pretty well known that Hasek is a very stereotypical moody eccentric and obsessive-compulsive goalie type, and doesn't like people fussing with his crease, water bottle, etc.

It shows that you have never been in the net in any sport. To be a good goalie you need to stay focused. I bet that if you asked Dom after the game, he would not be able to recall if there were any girls at all. He is just avoiding distraction.

goalies are a flaky bunch so it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't have the greatest attitude with fans, i haven't met to many goalies who are, maybe i'm wrong on this and if i am please tell me, but i've heard alot of fans talk about how all the big name goalies are jerks, Brodeur, Roy, eddie the nutjob (at least he used to be a money goalie). I guess if had to stop someone from shooting a black rubber disk going 100 miles and hour i'd be cranky too.

My friend was pretty good friends with Hasek's son Micheal, and he got to meet Dominik once. He said he wasn't the nicest person he ever met, well it was a public event, (country day fair or something), so maybe thats why he wouldn't get an autograph. But I just found it surprising that Hasek wouldnn't give an autograph to his son's friend.

Edited by chelios4eva

I haven’t heard of an argument. I think it is just Hasek staying put in his crease and making the ice girls work around him. Heres a pic from the game against the Islanders on Jan. 30.

Kinda funny how he is ignoring her

IPB Image

Funny how everyone is looking up except the one guy.