• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bump

Hartnell out 4 to 6 weeks with a broken foot (TSN)

Rate this topic

Fisch got him back pretty good, though, as I recall. The legendary BLOODY NOSE. Seems like that might be all evened up by now. Kinda' fun to dredge it up every now and then, though. Gets those 7th and 8th grade minds all feverish and pissed off all over again.

Oh and hey, I'd like to have someone post that long list of goalies Hartnell's injured. Must be awful. Surprised he hasn't been banned from the league. Seems like every night he's putting some goalie out of a game.

Gets monotonous watching them carry those Hartnell-injured goalies off the ice. I heard they're putting in special handicapped seating in all NHL rinks so they can wheel in all the netminders that Hartnell has disabled.

I feel bad that a player is hurt, but I don't at all feel bad that it hurts the preds

I feel bad when anyone gets hurt as well. I don't feel bad when it's Hartnell. After all the injuries and seasons he's ruined for some players he deserves whatever comes his way.

Fisch got him back pretty good, though, as I recall. The legendary BLOODY NOSE. Seems like that might be all evened up by now. Kinda' fun to dredge it up every now and then, though. Gets those 7th and 8th grade minds all feverish and pissed off all over again.

Oh and hey, I'd like to have someone post that long list of goalies Hartnell's injured. Must be awful. Surprised he hasn't been banned from the league. Seems like every night he's putting some goalie out of a game.

Gets monotonous watching them carry those Hartnell-injured goalies off the ice. I heard they're putting in special handicapped seating in all NHL rinks so they can wheel in all the netminders that Hartnell has disabled.

If you saw them wheeled off the ice, you shouldn't need a list from us. Just seems like common sense. I guess there's one of everything in Nashville.

You get Gingivitis!

At least we had the brains to have Sammy break his foot earlier in the season.

"Sammy, block every shot with your foot. We don't want Nashville using a Hartnell excuse against us."

"A what?"

"You'll see."

Edited by Earthhuman

"Sammy, block every shot with your foot. We don't want Nashville using a Hartnell excuse against us."

"A what?"

"You'll see."

:lol: Exactly! That's what I'm saying!

And yeah it sucks when players get injured...and yet, I think I'm ok with this one. :sly: Hey Scottie - what goes around comes around beyotch.