48 replies to this topic

#41 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE(HenrikRules40 @ March 7, 2007 - 04:43PM) View Post

Because I'm always right and the world revolves around me and everyone else just exists in it? laugh.gif

laugh.gif yeah well
My mom says your just jealous wink.gif and yes i did do that to you tongue.gif
IPB Image

#42 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:19 PM

Interesting...

I would've prefered Hussey stayed for a few more games and Langfeld go down, but regardless of Ellis/Langfeld/Hussey not really putting points on the board or being snakebitten, I've been really impressed with all three of them. Yeah we all wish they could put a goal or two up there (and they probably should have by now), but they've bought some pretty good energy and hustle on just about every game, and haven't taken too many bad penalties during their extended stay with the Wings.

Good to see Bootland not get the shaft immediately as the Wings are slowly getting healthy again. I doubt he'll do anything to warrant an extended stay with the Wings, but I'm glad management isn't cutting the floor from under him too early.

#43 Lou_Siffer

Lou_Siffer

1 more win and im diggin' in!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE(Detroit # 1 Fan @ March 7, 2007 - 07:31PM) View Post

I hope booter stays up , We need some grit and while ehs not the ebst player out there , Bootland is a decent player , TooToo and Janssen are stupid goons , but there in the NHL.

And your boy Maltby only has 2 more pts in 11 more games than that stupid goon Tootoo, what does that say eh? Oh, you were gonna say Maltby is there for defense? Well, Tootoo is there to hit and play physical....and actually plays his role better. I absolutely hope Booter stays up, but to defend him and then criticize Cam Janssen is pretty silly.
Aaron Downey tally = 4 Wins (Mclaren, PARROS, *Laperriere*, Wisniewski) - 1 L (**Boll**) - 5 Draws (Walker, Fedoruk, Davison, Shelley, O'Donnell)

(* = beatdown) (** = at the end of a shift)

Preseason prediction - Anaheim over Philadelphia in 6 (ok, well i'll settle for one right...)

#44 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE(WhiteLightning91 @ March 7, 2007 - 02:34PM) View Post

And if Lang and Chilios knew how to clear the puck they wouldn't have scored the second goal. Give it a rest moron...Ozzy played a solid game. The Wings D, can't say the same...

Wow, you said something positive. Regrettably, it included negativity in the same bit. Whoops. Keep trying.

#45 Lazerbeam

Lazerbeam

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE(WhiteLightning91 @ March 7, 2007 - 04:34PM) View Post

And if Lang and Chilios knew how to clear the puck they wouldn't have scored the second goal. Give it a rest moron...Ozzy played a solid game. The Wings D, can't say the same...

MORON???? The Wings D didnt play a solid game??
WTF? what game are you watching?
the soft goal Ozzy gave up in the 3rd was only the 2ndf****** shot on goal that period by Nashville!!!! wtf does the Wings D have to do?..prevent any shots on goal the WHOLE GAME!!! in case you havnt heard, the Wings lead the league in fewest shots against, I suppose they have to prevent any shots so you are satisfied and by the way, Ozzy gave up a softy in the 3rd period on Sunday on Colorado's 1st shot attempt, 10 mins into the period, but I guess thats the D's fault to--how dare they allow any team to get a shot on our beloved Ozzy!!

#46 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:40 AM

Ooops, I guess I clicked on the Osgood sucks thread by mistake.
Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#47 theman19

theman19

#40 Mobile suit Zeta, the new red comet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE(clutchngrab @ March 8, 2007 - 02:40AM) View Post

Ooops, I guess I clicked on the Osgood sucks thread by mistake.

awesome, that made my night

#48 Henkka

Henkka

Finnish Wing

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:41 AM

Some sources tell that Zetterberg is healthy? Is it Zeta coming back, not Samuelsson?
user posted imageuser posted image

#49 Kp-Wings

Kp-Wings

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,844 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE(Henkka @ March 8, 2007 - 05:41AM) View Post

Some sources tell that Zetterberg is healthy? Is it Zeta coming back, not Samuelsson?

Which sources would these be?