• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/13 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

I hope the good play continues from the 2nd line and rooks. Now if we add Hank back to that mix if he can regain most of his form we might be alright heading into the playoffs.

I hope the good play continues from the 2nd line and rooks. Now if we add Hank back to that mix if he can regain most of his form we might be alright heading into the playoffs.

can't you just see what we will be like when we get everyone back... i can't wait!

2. Cheli, you cannot get a holding the stick to put us down two men. Your the most vet guy there is, play like it please.

I thought you were dead on with all your comments, except this one. To me, it looked like the Nashville player stuck his stick into Chelios. The ref was at a bad angle to see all this, but he made the call anyway.

Admitedly, I was watching the Nashville feed (Center Ice), so I only got one look at it, but it looked like a bad call to me.

Draper obviously thought so too; he looked like he was about to go "postal" on the ref. :lol:

Yea! Go Calder! :P

Idiot Nashville announcers, with 2:20 left: "Perhaps Nashville is trying to gain room to pull Vokoun for an extra attacker."

MORONS....

Apparently they never got the animal house talk: "Son, fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

I would have said

#1 Calder (1G, 2A) and just plain kick-ass

#2 Rexie (1G 1A) behind Calder's on Lang's goal

#3 Ozzie because he deserves it :thumbup:

:clap: Those were mine. I love to say this but based on the stats I'd say this game belonged to the underappreciated members of the wings.

Such depth when it counts, soooo little spirit when we're playing formally crappy teams.

But guess which trait matters more in the playoffs? :sly:

I'm happy to see my first and second favourite (world spelling there- I know it looks stupid) underdog wings thrash the nash-trash.

I would say up he gets the start.. Does Ozzy get the start again tomorrow night?

That isn't the plan, unless Hasek is injured. And I haven't heard anything about that. Vokoun looked very out of synch tonight, as he generally does vs. the Wings. I have little doubt we won't see Vokoun back to back, esp. after tonight's outing.

I'll spare myself the heartache of reading 50+ pages of posts, but thoughts...

Big win obviously. At the very least now the Wings break-even in this home/home (although not the desired final result ;)). So, no major wounds in all likelihood from these two games.

As shaky as Osgood looked early, he was magnifique late. Kudos for him for remaining mentally tough like he usually does.

Calder-Lang-Hudler is turning into a neat line.

Very sound defensive game by everybody for the most part.

Refereeing was a wee bit silly with the calls for both teams.

Hopefully the Wings won't be gassed out starting tomorrow night.

That isn't the plan, unless Hasek is injured. And I haven't heard anything about that. Vokoun looked very out of synch tonight, as he generally does vs. the Wings. I have little doubt we won't see Vokoun back to back, esp. after tonight's outing.

I just wanted to see your reaction to that comment :P

I think Joey's goal was in game 1. Game 4 was Nick from the point early and then Mac's dangle.

It was. Kocur and Maltby went in on a 2-on-0 (if memory serves) and made two quick passes between eachother before Kocur redirected the last pass into the top corner short side.

Mason W 24 | GAA 2.37 | SV% .926. Does not have Red Wings in his head.

Vokoun W 22 | GAA 2.41 | SV% .920. Does (see above).

I know who I would put in goal tomorrow, if I were Trotz.

So, I hope it's Vokoun, but I bet it's Mason.

Something like, "It wasn't a great night for officiating."

When they showed him on the bench you could clearly read his lips while yelling "FRATZ! FRATZ!" to get Hasenfratz's attention. I'm sure it was something along the lines of calling it both ways, but I'm sure it included a few colorful metaphors that'd make ME blush. :lol:

It was. Kocur and Maltby went in on a 2-on-0 (if memory serves) and made two quick passes between eachother before Kocur redirected the last pass into the top corner short side.

no, that was draper and maltby, malts scored the goal. kocur got the 2nd after he stole the puck and went in on breakaway roofing a backhander.