• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

3/26 GDT: vs. Anaheim Ducks, 7:00pm

Rate this topic

We finally won, thank god!

Although the Ducks really had plenty of chances to tie it up. Everyone keeps saying how good defensively we did, but I really would've liked to see the puck out of our zone more than it was...

Also- 1 and 2 goals a game is TERRIBLE for what this wings team is capable of. Even without Zetterberg

How are those guy on Versus counting? Detroit had 101 points and now has 103. They think its only 102.

TSN also just said "Detroit now has 101 points".....however, it still said 7 games remaining, so it just wasn't updated :P

If not I'm driving to NMU and sitting your butt in front of the TV to watch the game. :lol:

Haha...Twice it was work related...The other time I went out, but got to watch us lose the shootout...

But I've learned my lesson!!!

Great game all!!!

i love how everybody here is so bi-polar... last game people were writing the wings off in the first round, now when we get a win, we are going to be unstoppable... alrighty then

Fantastic chest workout today, great win over a very, very good team in a playoff style game with some real gritt, ddaaammnnn that's a nice afternoon!

And Dats almost had a hattie tonight but for some iron and a goalie mask :P

Haha...Twice it was work related...The other time I went out, but got to watch us lose the shootout...

But I've learned my lesson!!!

Great game all!!!

Okay a portable TV for work. You will watch-the Wings must win. :cool:

i love how everybody here is so bi-polar... last game people were writing the wings off in the first round, now when we get a win, we are going to be unstoppable... alrighty then

The truth is somewhere in between.

Most people here...I never give up. I figure hey if they want to win they'll show it if not it's just a game. :P

Not so much. You seem to be having difficulty because you're mashing everyone here into one huge person. That person would be pretty messed up in the head. But hey- we're actually all different, and the positive thinkers remain the same, with a few exceptions, throughout.

Guest Agalloch

Nice, a win. But hey Wings, how about you guys try scoring? It's fun, and it makes games easier to win too!

Last five games:

1 goal

1 goal

1 goal

2 goals!!! :siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

1 goal

Awful.

Let's not forget the passion after the first period. I love when the Wings have scrums like that because you know they are going to play a great game.

BTW, How was Lilja's fight? Did he win?

Nah well he started out pretty good but Moen's skills and experience came through.. in the end Lilja was on his knees grabbing Moen around the leg trying to tip him over.

Not so much. You seem to be having difficulty because you're mashing everyone here into one huge person. That person would be pretty messed up in the head. But hey- we're actually all different, and the positive thinkers remain the same, with a few exceptions, throughout.

ok, most people here then

No doubt about it. ;) And this time the game itself wasn't half bad either!

OMG! It's almost 5 am there! Shouldn't you go to sleep now young man? :P

very nice win,but there are bigger fish to fry the next 2 games.

i think this was a pretty big fish as they were only a point behind us. We passed a crucial test today. The Ducks are a formidable opponent and we absolutely shut them down...

Nice, a win. But hey Wings, how about you guys try scoring? It's fun, and it makes games easier to win too!

Last five games:

1 goal

1 goal

1 goal

2 goals!!! :siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

1 goal

Awful.

whats worse is that Dats has 4 of those 6 goals