• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

3/26 GDT: vs. Anaheim Ducks, 7:00pm

Rate this topic

Schneids is a very awesome, likeable guy. I absolutely love him and hope they re-sign him.

"Great job Kronner, hair looks good..hair looks real good" as Kronner's helmet is off. Hahaha

oh man i loved that too, and when he was talking to o'donnell i think it was about the ice at the beginning hahaha

Hey Timothy!! Glad to hear you had fun, as I knew you would!!

The fight started because Neids hit Calder after the period had ended, and Matt came flying in after the hit, then all hell broke loose, (so to speak).

It wasn't a hard hit, but Scott really didn't need to finish the check, as the period was already over. ;)

anyone realize on the micd up that schneids is very vocal, friendly, and seems like a good teamate?

Yeah, he was good mic'd up. Way better than you usually get.

Timothy1997

Hey now we just gotta work to get Timothy1997 some floor side seats at a Michigan basketball game next year!! I bet to Tim, that would be 4 times better than any Red Wings game!!!

:)

Timothy1997

Hey now we just gotta work to get Timothy1997 some floor side seats at a Michigan basketball game next year!! I bet to Tim, that would be 4 times better than any Red Wings game!!!

blasphemy

The atmosphere of the Joe was great. Especially at the end, when the Anaheim player cleared the puck away from the attacking zone on accident. Lilja made me nervous every time he had the puck (then again, that's the LGW effect :P ) He wasn't that bad at all, except the later half of that fight. Hasek was unbelievable though. He made a lot of amazing clutch saves. A great team effort all around. They did a great job maintaining the puck, laying on hits. A couple of scares, but Hasek closed the door shut. :thumbup:

Anybody else at the Joe watch the youngsters in the shootout during the 1st intermission? That one goalie kept coming too far out. At least he wasn't afraid to challenge the shooter though :P

Anybody else at the Joe watch the youngsters in the shootout during the 1st intermission? That one goalie kept coming too far out. At least he wasn't afraid to challenge the shooter though :P

Remember the scene at the end of Turner and Hooch, where Tom Hanks opens the door and sees the puppy that ransacked the house?

This is the same thing, but think DOM. :lol:

He's 2nd in the league in takeaways, so you know he's doing something right.

Ah no, he regained the lead a couple games ago : http://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/app?fetchKey=2...rtssPlayerStats

Reh-cuhg-nize.

EDIT--Speaking of, if you didn't watch the end of the pistons game after the wings, you better catch sportscenter tomorrow.

Un-*******-real.

Edited by heretic69

Guest Tunbo Batman

this is the kind of game that proves scientifically that the Wings will win the cup 100% :P

As long as they bench Bertuzzi,the guys a bum

LMAO!!! well then thats the kinda of BUM this team has needed for a long time!!!

I will get down on my knees and thank the Lord your not our GM!!!

Edited by Lazerbeam

As long as they bench Bertuzzi,the guys a bum

:withstupid:

Anyways, only one goal scored, but it was the kind of goal that you'll probably need to put in the net more often than not in the playoffs.

This was as good a team game as I've seen from the Wings, probably since their comeback win in Dallas in February, despite the lack of offense.

Good focus, kept the brainfarts on defense very limited, had some respectable chances against a very good defense and goalie, and while they didn't overwhelm the Ducks physically (to be expected obviously), they were far from being manhandled and weren't afraid to play a physical, tough gaame of their own.

Other than the beginning of the 3rd period, I'd say they played as close to a complete 60-minute game as one could expect.

Schneids is a very awesome, likeable guy. I absolutely love him and hope they re-sign him.

"Great job Kronner, hair looks good..hair looks real good" as Kronner's helmet is off. Hahaha

How about the one on Cheli when they announced his achievement: "I'm right on his tail, only 7 more years!" :lol:

Hey Timothy!! Glad to hear you had fun, as I knew you would!!

The fight started because Neids hit Calder after the period had ended, and Matt came flying in after the hit, then all hell broke loose, (so to speak).

It wasn't a hard hit, but Scott really didn't need to finish the check, as the period was already over. ;)

Thanks. It looked like what I thought had happened and it was just a late hit.

Yeah but did you see the goalie in green. Made some great saves for a youngster.

Timothy1997

Ah NO. That is a contest I wont ever participate in.

:withstupid:

Anyways, only one goal scored, but it was the kind of goal that you'll probably need to put in the net more often than not in the playoffs.

This was as good a team game as I've seen from the Wings, probably since their comeback win in Dallas in February, despite the lack of offense.

Good focus, kept the brainfarts on defense very limited, had some respectable chances against a very good defense and goalie, and while they didn't overwhelm the Ducks physically (to be expected obviously), they were far from being manhandled and weren't afraid to play a physical, tough gaame of their own.

Other than the beginning of the 3rd period, I'd say they played as close to a complete 60-minute game as one could expect.

Agreed. These are exactly the types of goals you need in the playoffs. With how tight those games are played, you need those tough, hard-working goals to put your team over the top. The Wings didn't have those last year (or the two before that), and thats a big reason they were eliminated.

Ah no, he regained the lead a couple games ago : http://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/app?fetchKey=2...rtssPlayerStats

Reh-cuhg-nize.

EDIT--Speaking of, if you didn't watch the end of the pistons game after the wings, you better catch sportscenter tomorrow.

Un-*******-real.

Pistons game, yeah that was amazing. I like how the Nuggets coach could only say that it was a lucky shot. BS, that shot just got them into OT, they still had to win the game. Was Sheed's 3 in OT lucky as well? What a whiner.

Great win, now just to beat the damn Preds next game. Even though they have an easy 2 points tonight against Edmonton. I still can't believe Lilja showed some spine and fought Moen. I never expected that to happen, but I'm glad they showed the Ducks they weren't going to tolerate late hits or anything. Showed them eh? It actually looked like Scott didn't want anything to do with Sammy, which is kind of funny. Good win all around last night.

IPB Image

Edited by tazzer82

Great win, now just to beat the damn Preds next game. Even though they have an easy 2 points tonight against Edmonton. I still can't believe Lilja showed some spine and fought Moen. I never expected that to happen, but I'm glad they showed the Ducks they weren't going to tolerate late hits or anything. Showed them eh? It actually looked like Scott didn't want anything to do with Sammy, which is kind of funny. Good win all around last night.

Mikael Samuelsson: 6'2" - 210 lbs.

Scott Niedermayer: 6'1" - 2000 lbs.

Samuelsson's actually the bigger guy......not that that necessarily means anything.

IPB Image

Sammy may have made me a fan again , punching Scott Niedermayer never gets old

I love Markov pulling on Niedermayer's jersey there.

Actually that is Sammy's right hand pulling up on the jersey, not Markov. Dany would have to bend at an obscene angle to get that pose... and he (markov) doesn't look uncomfortable at all ;)