• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
toby91_ca

Coyotes to honour Dale Hawerchuk

Rate this topic

I have to be honest, this is the first I have ever heard of the organization's "Ring of Honor." What in the hell is that?

one ring to rule them all

and in the darkness them bind

or something like that :)

I told you, Whine Gretzky is evil :devil:

good for Dale. he was one hell of a kid

They first mentioned it when they honoured Tomas Steen last year. I really have no idea what it is either though.

Congrats to Hawerchuk! Even though it is kinda weird seeing him honored by a team he never played for, but whatever. He deserves it, as he was a great player.

They first mentioned it when they honoured Tomas Steen last year. I really have no idea what it is either though.

You hear the term "ring of honor" alot more in football. Its basically retiring the #, and hanging the jersey. The "ring" is the "rafters".....

I just figure this is the coyotes feeble attempt at getting some history....I think its kinda stupid...

When I think of "ring of honor", I think of wrestling.

When I think of "ring of honor," I think of teams that actually have enough tradition to put something in the ring. Bobby Hull? Thomas Steen? Dale Hawerchuk? Somewhere, a Winnipeg Jets fan is jumping off a bridge. Hope the Coyotes enjoy their one shot at drawing more than 16,000 this season, but if they had any class, they'd try to get their own history.