• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GoWings1905

Which Red Wing drives you nuts?

Rate this topic

As much as I love the Red Wings, there are a few players they would certainly be better off without. I want to know which player(s) aggravate you the most throughout each shift of every game. For me, it's Mikael Samuelsson. I want to punch something everytime he steps on the ice because I know he will do something dumb. The worst part with Sammy is all the shots he takes, and the lack of them never finding the net. Hopefully, he is the one left off the playoff roster because he is downright awful. I know many of you will say Robert Lang, but at least playing with Calder and Hudler makes him look somewhat decent lately. Let's pray Samuelsson doesn't see the ice in the playoffs.

As much as I love the Red Wings, there are a few players they would certainly be better off without. I want to know which player(s) aggravate you the most throughout each shift of every game. For me, it's Mikael Samuelsson. I want to punch something everytime he steps on the ice because I know he will do something dumb. The worst part with Sammy is all the shots he takes, and the lack of them never finding the net. Hopefully, he is the one left off the playoff roster because he is downright awful. I know many of you will say Robert Lang, but at least playing with Calder and Hudler makes him look somewhat decent lately. Let's pray Samuelsson doesn't see the ice in the playoffs.

Lang and Samuelsson?

Well, I'm just gonna save the bandwidth on this site and say Matlby and Lilja for the sake of hopefully closing this thread.

:rolleyes:

What is the deal with this anyways? Because we win a game we somehow have to keep the negativity flowing around here by creating a topic about players we "hate". I really don't hate anyone on the Wings. There are guys that maybe I would like to see play better or gotten rid of, but I don't hate anyone.

Edit: For all intents and purposes, I'll say Lang. Because he is lazy (and sucks!). :P

Edited by Kp-Wings

Guest Crymson

Robert Lang. Even when he plays well, he still deliberately falls far short of giving his all in any game. I haven't much respect at all for that.

Samuelsson has been working hard lately. This is a change. I think he's been threatened by Babcock that he'll take the bench if he doesn't show more enthusiasm. He's been hitting and skating hard. However, he's just not smart.

In all, though, I'll always look worse upon those who don't work hard than on those who work their hardest and don't do well. As such, Lang takes the cake. Eat s***, Langer.

Lang and Sammy for seeing the logo on every goalie's chest as a big bullseye, Hasek for pulling his wandering jew act, and finally Lilja's father for pushing his son into hockey.

Bad use of words.

Guest Crymson

why does this get re-hashed every 3 or 4 threads????

can you people just shut the hell up about who you want to see traded or whatever.

I admit that I'm just here to bash Lang. I can't stand players who don't give their all. It's an insult to the many extremely-hard-working guys on the team.

I would have to say Lang, with sameulsson at a close second. What drives my insane most about Lang, is that I know he is a good hockey player, yet he is so freakin lazy. I hate seeing players not play to their potential.

i like how everyone says lang, but they werent saying anything when he had the points streak. i remember that the start of the season everyone hated dats because he didnt put up points. those are just my thougths.

o and right now i just think that ozzie is on a cold slump, he doesnt seem to be the same goalie he used to be.

I like Lang. I think he has his faults but he does good stuff for the team *shrug*

I dunno. I can't think of any player that bugs me at this particular time. Usually I try to like everyone.

I like Lang. I think he has his faults but he does good stuff for the team *shrug*

Ever since I saw that clip of Hudler living with Lang, I have seriously loved the guy. He has great skills, but I just wish he would try a little bit harder sometimes. :D

Ever since I saw that clip of Hudler living with Lang, I have seriously loved the guy. He has great skills, but I just wish he would try a little bit harder sometimes. :D

Ha ha, yeah, that is great. I wish he wouldn't take dumb penalties, but there are worse things he could do. He really has been good for us though.

1. Hasek when he wanders his crease when unnecessary (this doesn't mean I think he's an awful goalie Hasek supporters, so........)

2. Lang when he probably could out an extra gear to his skating.

3. Samuelsson taking a long shot when he could probably be more patient.

4. Lilja when he gets beat to a puck.