• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jiggy_12

I'm actually kind of impressed

Rate this topic

Guest tangstoiggy

My wife is a Flames fan.

We made a deal this morning, that whichever of the teams beats the other, we will both root for it.

I just really hope that she will be cheering on the Wings next week! :)

But if I have to cheer for the Flames - Good on you guys! :):)

Well at least your wife watches hockey with you.

My BF doesn;t...I watch all by myself...when I go to games I take a Girlfriend

But he did go to one game with me last season, and he did actually like it.

I shouldn't say he competely hates hockey,,,,if he had a team it would be the NUCKS...and thats worse, than any other team, when you are a Flames fan.

Kudos to your wife....she roots for a good team....well, sort of.

But I don;'t think you need to worry about cheering for the Flames....doesn't look so good for them right now.

Please don;t say that you are one of those ones, that think women know nothing about hockey.

My BF, hates hockey, hasn;t a clue when I even mention a players name.

:lol: HC3033 is a girl...a really cool, hockey smart girl.

Guest tangstoiggy

:lol: HC3033 is a girl...a really cool, hockey smart girl.

:rolleyes: like I was supposed to know that :clap:

Guest tangstoiggy

honestly I don't think I've ever meet a Flames fans as nice as you.. Honestly I was a little concerned going into this series due to the flames past physical play

What physical play, they lost that when Sutter stepped down as coach...and put Playfair in their

You have to wonder with a name like PLAY FAIR....should of known

sorry trying not to be snarky....Just not a real great day to be a Flames fan right now,

I shouldn't say he competely hates hockey,,,,if he had a team it would be the NUCKS...and thats worse, than any other team, when you are a Flames fan.

But I don;'t think you need to worry about cheering for the Flames....doesn't look so good for them right now.

Even the Oilers?

Even the Oilers?

Believe it or not, alot of Flames fans hate the Canucks even more than the Oilers. Those that followed the team in the 80's will never cross over, but anybody than jumped on board after the 80's rivalry (myself included) absolutely despises the Canucks.

That being said, we still hate Edmonton. :D

Believe it or not, alot of Flames fans hate the Canucks even more than the Oilers. Those that followed the team in the 80's will never cross over, but anybody than jumped on board after the 80's rivalry (myself included) absolutely despises the Canucks.

That being said, we still hate Edmonton. :D

It's hard to really hate Edmonton though, since they haven't been good in over 20 years. :P

*And yes, I don't really consider last year as Edmonton being good, since they really weren't*

be carefull sticking around here though...

one of our resident Nashville fans got accused of being a Wings fan by Nashville fans on the Nashville board the other day :)

When my wife and I started dating, she decided she wanted to watch hockey - but didn't want to be a Wings fan just because I was. That was the 2004 playoffs and we were watching them when we took a trip to Orlando, FL. She loved watching the Flames play. She loved their jerseys, and she LOVED Kipper.

So, I got her a Flames Jersey last Christmas, and here she is cheering for them!

But my Wife did inform me that she hasn't accepted my before-mentioned deal, yet. She said this morning, "Stop it. Don't push me!" :(

But I think she will come around!! :)

To this day, my wife knows hockey better than I do......she already has plans to name our future son Brenden :)

I'm a nut, but she's just hardcore.

I wouldn't count the Flames out yet.....the next two games are in Calgary, and they are hard to beat on their home ice. If we steal a game there, I'll be a happy camper.

Jiggy = voice of Calgarian Wisdom! :P

Thanks for the compliments, we really haven't dominated a team like this all year either! Even TSN is suggesting that Playfair get the boot in favor of Sutter for the duration. Team has plenty of talent, and Jim-Bob doesn't seem to be getting much from the players somehow.