• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwinger4747

"Best playoff hero = Yzerman" says Crosby

Rate this topic

Anyone else see the piece on VS intermission when they asked some current players who their favorite playoff hero was? Crosby said it was Steve Yzerman saying he scored so many big goals and referenced the Game 7 OT vs. STL goal. That was cool to see. Gotta love Crosby for recognizing who true heros in hockey are.

Also, Luongo said Pat Roy and John Madden also said Yzerman.

Anyone else see the piece on VS intermission when they asked some current players who their favorite playoff hero was? Crosby said it was Steve Yzerman saying he scored so many big goals and referenced the Game 7 OT vs. STL goal. That was cool to see. Gotta love Crosby for recognizing who true heros in hockey are.

Also, Luongo said Pat Roy and John Madden also said Yzerman.

Crosbys favorite player is Stevie, he has said this lots of times

I guess they all want a spot on Team Canada roster for Winter Olympics :D :D :D

that's nice, though

Technically speaking, Yzerman does not yet have any confirmed role with the Canadian Olympic hockey team. Though, he will probably have some involvement when the time comes.

Edited by toby91_ca

i dont think anyone will ever forgot stevies OT goal against the boo's

TSN did a Top 10 Playoff Goals segment last week and I thought it would be number 1 for sure. Somehow it didn't even make the list. :blink:

I lost a lot of respect for TSN right there.

Edited by datsyukonethree

TSN did a Top 10 Playoff Goals segment last week and I thought it would be number 1 for sure. Somehow it didn't even make the list. :blink:

Well although it was a tremendous play by Steve, it was only round 2. Detroit loses round 3 to Colorado next.

I'd say in the history of the NHL playoffs, there's been enough big goals scored in the finals and semifinals to fill 20 top 10 lists.

i dont think anyone will ever forgot stevies OT goal against the boo's

No way... Great goal by stevie and great shut out by Osgood! Oh what a night :)

Ya but they did have McCarty's goal as number 5

Ya but they did have McCarty's goal as number 5

Yeah, I believe it was a top ten "pretty" goals....Yzerman's was simply a blast......

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Sid the kid is awesome. Ive been totally rooting for the pens all regular season and playoffs. He obviously knows what hes talking about when it comes to playoff heros. Smart kid on the ice and off the ice.

Yeah, Crosby said Stevie was his favorite player on Rome's radio show last week.

If given the chance I'll listen to Rome over Dan Patrick any day of the week. Rome spotlights hockey at times whereas Patrick doesn't.

Edited by auxlepli

I love Sid the Kid! Hes a awsome player and for everybody who says they do not like him, if the wings had him you would all love him for his skill like we all like Dats and Hank. Not to be mean or have an additude. i am just saying!

I already knew sids hero was stevie. I think thats awsome.