B. Lebda 14:05

N. Lidstrom 25:50

A. Lilja 14:13

K. Maltby 9:23

D. Markov 17:34

M. Samuelsson 11:32

M. Schneider 22:44

H. Zetterberg 21:17

Calder played 5:56 much of which is because he played on the Lang/Sammy line and he's the one to get hosed.

Flip played 9:48 and could have easily scored 3 goals ended up with 3 SOG

Lang played 17:35 and didnt even have a shot on goal although he did have the one assist

Further proof that Babcock is a certified dummy.

yeah, nick was out there fr 25+ and played like a retarded headless chicken. so what?

dats also played 20 min and couldn't muster much.

If you're going to pick on someone, pick on Zetterberg.. Datsyuk played far better..

Calder is invisible cause of the ice time hes getting / his line mates

Bertuzzi was p;laying with Lang last night , Got a goal and an assist.

Dont blame the line mates , and we should all remeber also , this is Calders first playoffs. No one said he was gonna be an Yzerman.

Guest Crymson

Further proof that Babcock is a certified dummy.

Yes, further proof that the man who invented a defensive scheme that turned our defense from good to titanic is indeed incompetent.

I'm also absolutely sure that you were throttling Babcock's coaching style when he led us to 1st seed.

I've been incredibly sarcastic here. The following is not sarcasm: quit now.

If you're going to pick on someone, pick on Zetterberg.. Datsyuk played far better..

Why must we pick on anyone?

Why must some people ALWAYS find a scapegoat to blame and revile after a loss? It enrages me.

I dont get how this is ironic

No - I don't have anything to constructively add to this thread - but I don't get the original post either. Don't delete this thread, I'd just ask for some further explanation.

Yes, further proof that the man who invented a defensive scheme that turned our defense from good to titanic is indeed incompetent.

I'm also absolutely sure that you were throttling Babcock's coaching style when he led us to 1st seed.

Why must some people ALWAYS find a scapegoat to blame and revile after a loss? It enrages me.

Titantic??? are you serious???

I didn't realize increased TOI automatically = Goals. ;)

No, it's automatic, didn't you know?

If a guy plays only 5 minutes and scores 1 goal, he would have had 4 goals if he played 20 minutes. It is a pretty obvious correlation, not sure why only a few people know this... :P

Then don't take this stuff so seriously if it enrages you. Seriously, trying to go on a 1-against-100 fight to change people's minds who might have doubts by beamoaning them and sounding condescending? It's not worth the time and effort, you're not going to change everybody's opinions. I'd like to think you can spend your time better and in a more healthy way.

Anyways, I wish Calder could have gotten more PT, but on a 4th line with a rookie and Samuelsson who hasn't been all that effective. No matter how good Flipper has been doing so far, his ice time will still be limited being so young, for better/worse.

Lang getting more PT last game, despite everybody up in arms with him, paid off. Him with Franzen and Bertuzzi was the best line for the Wings on Thursday.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

*cough* Lang *cough* Robert *cough* Bobbie *cough*

Gee, you know, I REALLY don't have a clue? :huh::wacko: