• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-GAME 4: Red Wings 3, Sharks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

became a team tonight, I'm soooo proud to be a Wings fan, this is why I love Detroit Redwings hockey. Did anyone see Chelios telling the Sharks fans to "Go Home" as he skated off the ice, I laughed my a@% off when I saw that!!!!

oh i seen that and it was gold, f***in tivo cut off before the third ended, id like to get a screen cap of cheli yelling at the shark fans

Did anyone see Chelios telling the Sharks fans to "Go Home" as he skated off the ice, I laughed my a@% off when I saw that!!!!

Yeah, I saw that, it was freakin hilarious! Is it just me, or does anyone else think the sharks fans are a bunch of idiots? Am I allowed to say that on here?

I AM AN IDIOT.

Quoted for Truth.

-----------

[attachmentid=401]

-----------

As an aside -- and i know it's easy to say this now -- but for some reason I wasn't getting worked up tonight, or worried. I don't know... it was weird. Still in shock, though.

Well Said!!

Good Question!

MY three stars for the game:

#3: Homer

#2: Langer

#1: Schneids - That was just an awesome catch on the clear and then an even better shot!! :)

I'm so stoked right now. TIME TO GO TO SLEEP!!! :hehe::D

Mine would be:

#1 Lang

#2 Hasek

#3 Schneider

Guest MrSandMan

SQUEEL LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPB Image

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :clap:

This message was posted by a Sharks fan on the message board at sjsharks.com when San Jose had a 2-0 lead.

"In the bag, NO WAY Detroit can comeback from a two goal deficit. Hasn't happened. Won't happen.

Take those feet off the gas boys, save the effort for next round. Put her in cruise control, smooth sailing from here on out...

This is SHARKS hockey!"

Yeah. Uh-huh. This was a serious post btw. Sharks fans were calling this guy an idiot.

Could have been a troll like that Sir Mango guy who would post here (although he lived in Calgary) that the Wings would sweep, win easily, let's talk round 2 now since it's a given the Wings will cruise to victory, etc.

Anyway, here's the main thing I noticed when the Wings scored the winning goal: The Sharks' body language sucked. From Nabokov to Scott Hannan, they looked like they almost refused to believe they lost the game. It was a tough way to lose, blowing a late 3rd period lead and all.

The Wings need to go for the jugular. 2 days off, 2 days for the Sharks to think about this.

f*** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was a ******* game!!!! All I have to say is the team that deserved it has won each and every game so far this series. I think I broke my hand banging it on the bar after that goal!!!! f*** it, I'll take one for the team, GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laptop @ the bar? :hehe::o

3 F-bombs must be disciplined though: IPB Image

:P

These comebacks are really showing me that the Wings are much different from previous years. They are starting to really impress me.

On an off note - Bertuzzi really was the "loch ness monster of the night". Just when we all thought this guy needed a big game, he lays another egg.

Hope he can prove us all wrong!

Great Win.

The first thing Healy says after the game "What a wasted effort by Nabokov"....not: "What a game by the Wings" or something to that effect....

Man I have grown such a detestation for Glenn during the course of this game....

Might I remind you Glenn that the only reason the Sharks got to 2 goals was a flukey knuckleball goal by Goc.....<_<

*Not to say that Nabokov didn't play great....but just the way he said it.....

Awesome win! Compelling, and rich.

I dont want to neg anyones party vibes, but what was with Calder only getting 3 min of ice time, when Hudler gets sat?

Hudler has been playing like crap and getting absolutely man handled by San Jose... he will not see another game in this series...

Now that the home advantage is back to Wings, and with such a huge momentum gain, I will not be surprised if Sharks fall apart on Sat.

Oh well, one good thing about it is that we will hopefully get a new coach next year. Wilson just have no idea how to motivate his players.

Edited by sharkoholic

Highlights (sort of) from ESPN. Whoever that is doing the reporting had too much coffee for this hour. :lol:

Possibly the best Sportscenter call of all time! :P

Edit: Wrong quote.

Edited by jdog19