• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

New "Lazy and Sucks" Player

Rate this topic

The lawyers for the real Lazy and Sucks have asked that we refrain from using such nonsense in regards to other players. They are prepared to move forth with a lawsuit if we don't torpedo the f*** out of this thread.

Edited by WingsZR2

he hasnt played in almost 2 yrs guys what did you expect ?? for bertuzzi to come in and start scoring like crazy , i still think hes got some stuff left inside, itll just take time ........id resign him but now at what hes getting now .....2.75 to 3 million per for 2 yrs , im pretty sure no team will give him more then that unless they are just desperate

he hasnt played in almost 2 yrs guys what did you expect ?? for bertuzzi to come in and start scoring like crazy , i still think hes got some stuff left inside, itll just take time ........id resign him but now at what hes getting now .....2.75 to 3 million per for 2 yrs , im pretty sure no team will give him more then that unless they are just desperate

No way he'd sign for that, and no way any other team in the league wouldn't give him that. While he hasn't played like his old self in while, IMO teams will still take a $4+ mil chance on him for a couple years. Remember, the cap is going up to $47-$48 mil next year.

Sidenote: Sorry, I almost forgot.

IPB Image

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

The lawyers for the real Lazy and Sucks have asked that we refrain from using such nonsense in regards to other players. They are prepared to move forth with a lawsuit if we don't torpedo the f*** out of this thread.

Oh man, we gotta stop, we don't LGW to get sued, then where would we go when we want to complain about Bertuzzi, and Pavel, and Lang, and, and, and...... :crazy:

well hells bells give it a rest already yea berts a lil rusty right now so what lets see you lace up the skates and zip thru the playoffs with a goal a game.......exactly. im gonna say im pretty much a reader on here but ever since the playoffs started i cant really stand to read much cause everyones always complaining about somethin i think its time to give it a rest and just enjoy the wings. thank you and have a nice day!

:blink:

Wow how extremely fickle humans are... Lang scores one goal... ONE GOAL and people are peeling off the title that most would not drop this entire season. WTF, mate?

Give the bashing of players a rest... Because it is OBVIOUS with the flip flopping mindset on these boards that the first time said player does anything they will forgive until the next minor issue arises.

That one goal saved our season for the time being.

Let's see...

Bertuzzi has played in 8 games and has 4 points...so he is now lazy & sucks.

Lang has played in 10 games and also has 4 points...so now he is no longer lazy and doesn't suck anymore.

Why did I waste my time even coming into this thread?

No he isnt. He's hurt.

Do any of you watch Sammy , if having hustle and trying to score is Lazy , then damn , half are players are.

No one on this team is lazy , and contrary to popular believe, No one on this team sucks

One nice goal, on a great play from Filppula and suddenly Lang is off the hook? I mean that goal probably did save the Red Wings season, but it doesn't take away from what Lang did the rest of the game (nothing). Bertuzzi missed seven months and is also playing in a new system with new teammates. The way I look at it is the Red Wings would have been fine without trading for Bertuzzi, and any production from him is just an added bonus.

Why did I waste my time even coming into this thread?

This team is nothing if we don't have train metaphors

Lilja is The Pain Train

Bert is The Freight Train?

Huds is The Little Engine that Could

And you came to this thread because no one can look away from a train wreck...it's awful, but you just have to look.

IPB Image

That's awesome :P

ok, enough with the "lazy and he sucks" threads people.

this was a joke to begin with but has since become an

annoyance, and one not even worth the time people

have spent on it.

the next person to post _____ is lazy and he sucks had

better damn well be a much better hockey player themselves

or shut the hell up.

my apologies to people who've been around awhile and know

me to be an amiable LGW contributor, i just can't get past how

juvenile and downright ignorant some people are.

this is not baiting anyone particular so do not read into this

post as in invitation to start a flame war. i'm just being boldly

honest and some people need to take notice. the rest of

you can simply disregard this and carry on with your day.

ok, enough with the "lazy and he sucks" threads people.

this was a joke to begin with but has since become an

annoyance, and one not even worth the time people

have spent on it.

the next person to post _____ is lazy and he sucks had

better damn well be a much better hockey player themselves

or shut the hell up.

my apologies to people who've been around awhile and know

me to be an amiable LGW contributor, i just can't get past how

juvenile and downright ignorant some people are.

this is not baiting anyone particular so do not read into this

post as in invitation to start a flame war. i'm just being boldly

honest and some people need to take notice. the rest of

you can simply disregard this and carry on with your day.

Are you pissed people consider Lang lazy or the threads accusing him of being so? :unsure: