• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Canadian_Yzerman_Fan

Schneider: OUT with Broken Wrist

Rate this topic

Brett said he could have played today but the coaching staff was being cautious. He'll probably be in Monday.

That's good. I like Meech, but obviously Lebda's the safer bet.

So now, the big question:

WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE CATCH A BREAK WITH INJURIES???

Seriously, all season-llong. It's mind-boggling.

[quote]Larry Murphy just said lebda should be able to play in game 6!

that makes it somewhat better[/quote]

yeah thats better then a GRR

i guess thats a bit of good news ....

Damn!

I would expect to see Lebda back for game 6.

And what's the status on Kronwall? though it's a little scary to have him coming back in the playoffs after being out for this length of time.

After his injury, it was stated he could come back for the Stanley Cup finals, but probably no sooner.

Not to mention the fact that Anaheim has no one injured...

what is up wth that

each team that we play never has anyone injured and we always have at least two guys out who are real key players to our team. Grrr why are we so injury proned??? :angry:

Ugh. We will likely see an increased dose of samuelsson and lidstrom on the PP. I expect lebda to take schneider place when he returns, but lebda doesn't have as big of a shot as him.

Edited by Mighty Wings

f***! of course. we're about to get lebda back, so you knew somebody was going down. this rotating door of d'men injuries has been turning all season. unbelievable!!! this is a huge blow. especially if we make it to the ducks. DAMN!!!

Damn!

I would expect to see Lebda back for game 6.

After his injury, it was stated he could come back for the Stanley Cup finals, but probably no sooner.

i thought i heard conference finals.

Not to mention the fact that Anaheim has no one injured...

No disrespect to the team's that the Duck's have played but they've had a hell of an easier time than the Wings . it was inevitable that that the Wings where going to pick up injuries against two of the toughest team's in the NHL.

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

the way i look at it...what doesn't brake them, makes them that much stronger....we faced allot of adversity so far and we're used to it...it will be that much harder on anaheim once they face it...as for schneider, he'll be back...watch and see...

A wrist break usually takes at least 4 weeks to heal. Hes done for the playoffs.

This sucks, but I have a strong feeling that the Wings will brush it off and keep on rolling. Players will have to step up and play bigger now, especially our Dmen. Getting Lebda back in Game 6 will at least add more speed to our back end and if/when we make it to the 3rd round, at least Lebda will have had a game or two to shake off the rust.

uggh I just realized how much this sucks he is a major key player in our line up

he helps us out on the

PP

PK

and during regular ice time

ughh I'm so pissed off right now...this is a major blow!