• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mannysBETTER3434

What are the chances.....

Rate this topic

It would be cool to have more than one win. Of the group, I think the Pistons have the best chance, I dont think there is a team that can compete with them. If the Wings can win this series, I think they will go all the way, but I have a bad feeling. Tigers, well, their pitching is suffereing at this moment. But I think they have a great chance.

Lions on the other hand, well, I would be happy if they get 6 wins this year.

Well hot damn! Pistons come back from a 19 point deficit to win the game and go up 3-0 in the series against the Bulls.

Detroit teams are HOT.

Wings in WCF

Pistons about two sweep TWO series in a row..

Tigers winning their last 10 of 11 games.

Damnnnn. :clap:

There are a lot of games left to be won for some more than others, but in any event, it's incredibly nice to say that it isn't a completely unrealistic thought at the very least. The fact that we have three top tier major professional sports teams is really incredible.

There are a lot of games left to be won for some more than others, but in any event, it's incredibly nice to say that it isn't a completely unrealistic thought at the very least. The fact that we have three top tier major professional sports teams is really incredible.

yeah its fun we can even talk about it. 10 years ago the pistons lost to the Hawks in round one, the tigers were awful and the Wings were the only team that was fun to watch as they were just about to start the WCF against the Avs. Chances of winning go this way

Pistons (after last night it looks like not getting to the finals would be a bad year now)

Wings (underdogs by most of the people in the hockey world for the 3rd straight round but are playing well)

Tigers (Season is just so long with so many team and not many teams make the playoffs)

As for whoever said they would have to get through the Yanks or Sox(red) to ge there. They go past the Yanks last season and the yanks were playing good, as of right now there pitching is worse off than the tigers. The BoSox are good but they don't scare me for some reason. White Sox and Indians are the teams to watch out for this year, imo, the big reason being they are in the same division. At most only 2 of them can make the playoffs.

With MSU winning this year, good call Miller time, GO GREEN; we could have the NHL and the NCAA hockey champs form the same state, that would be pretty cool.

It's just too early to tell with the Tigers. They're off to a great start, but there's still 129 games to go. Anything can happen.

IPB Image

Did everyone forget about them?

Nope didn't forget these guys, even though I am not an MSU fan, I was impressed by what they did! So that counts as 1 title 4 to go ( Wings, Pistons , Tigers, Wolverines , Lions are hopeless!! ) Oh and anyone concerned about the Tigers, they took over 1st last night and actually have a better record than this time last year. If they can hover within 4 games of the top can you imagine what could happen when Rogers and Zumaya get healthy? Damn!

PS- last time the state of Michigan had NCAA Hockey champs was 97 ( U of M ), we all know what happened to the Wings that year!

Edited by Winged Scooter

PS- last time the state of Michigan had NCAA Hockey champs was 97 ( U of M ), we all know what happened to the Wings that year!

Actually that was 98 when Michigan won in hockey. But same thing happened to the Wings that year. :)